22 Atlas bluey just came in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeakPressureGarage

Reaction score
The fact that you didn't get built updates or price protection leads me to believe it wasn't really your ordered truck, just a dealer stock order that came. Did you ever have a VIN assigned and it match this truck? Nice color though, love the way Atlas looks darker in the shade and bright blue in the sun
PXL_20220719_163910240.jpg

Jojo44

Reaction score
Also curious why no price protection? I've got my AMB 22 shipping right now and am getting push-back from the dealer on price protection. I'm going to fight that fight when I'm at the dealership buying it but any info would be great. This seems to be a consumer price protection and NOT a Dealer price protection. I think the dealership might be crossing consumer laws if it is actually price protected and the dealership just wants to keep the money?

OP
OP

1RadDad

Reaction score
I thought the same but it was the exact same build which is what throws me off. Never had a Vin or even a confirmation email from Ford. He probably fudged the email. I imagine he could have sold it more than the MSRP I paid.

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did you order? Sorry if I missed that. Very curious about why you weren’t price protected. I ordered Oct 21of 2021 and I’ll be damn if I’m paying more then what I ordered it at. Mine is projected to be built 8.22 this month.

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Odd that you were not price protected.
I still have my original order in place. I ordered 10/4/21, talked to the fleet manager yesterday, and was told that I am price protected as long as I don’t make any changes to the original order.
It still is not scheduled for production, but I don’t care now that I found a CO in CO, though I’ll still take delivery when it arrives.

OP
OP

1RadDad

Reaction score
I ordered it mid November. I drove with a day notice 9 hours to get it and wasn't going home without it out. The MSRP sticker on the truck had the unprotected MSRP price and not the one I originally agreed upon. The dealer seemed confused about price protection. He could have been lying but he also told me the truck was in and if he hadn't done that I would have never known it came in. I was pretty shocked it just showed up. I'm still going to contact ford over this. The finance offer knocked off a couple grand when I brought it up though.

Boeing777

Reaction score
Dealer frantically message me Saturday to let me know my 22 came in unexpectedly. We were both confused as neither of received anything from Ford that it was being built. I almost forgot about it since I ordered it last November. I couldn't be more happier (except for price protection not being honored) driving it back home. I learned a lot from this forum especially with the premium warranty info. Thank you guys for knowledge and cheers!
Congratulations to you enjoy your new Raptor