22 37 Package Delivered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yeti360

Reaction score
Ordered 10/18/21, build week notification for 9/5/22, picked up 10/22/22. Drove 400 miles home, fantastic drive. Only issue at delivery was a tiny paint chip on the driver's door handle. Dealer gave me a paint pen and offered to order a new handle for me.

Couple annoyances showed up on the drive home. One is the "shudder" while stopped but in drive - others describe it as minor, I'd say it's a bit more than that. It reminds me of having a vehicle with an aggressive cam that has to try to float it at idle. The other is a crinkling/crackly kind of noise coming from somewhere over on the passenger side. Might be some left over film flapping in the breeze somewhere, but if anyone happened to have this and solved it and wants to save me some investigation time I'd appreciate it.

Major shout out to my dealer/salesman. They were the closest I could find that would order one at MSRP and agree. They honored that and then some. Price protection was given no questions asked. If you're in Minnesota, I can't recommend them enough and would be happy to pass them along

I think I have the same dealer - ordered 11/15 - built in August ford shipped three days ago and I am curios how long it took to get to the dealer after they shipped. My sales guy, who is great, but cautious as to dates when it will arrive. Ford says between the 4th and 10th BTW congrats AMB 37 looks fantastic.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I have the same dealer - ordered 11/15 - built in August ford shipped three days ago and I am curios how long it took to get to the dealer after they shipped. My sales guy, who is great, but cautious as to dates when it will arrive. Ford says between the 4th and 10th BTW congrats AMB 37 looks fantastic.
Thanks - it was surprisingly quick, maybe 2.5 weeks or so. It was well ahead of the delivery estimate they gave, we were both surprised.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on the truck. It shocks me you and others had to wait so long. I got a 2022 plain jane 35 (loaded), ordered in October 21, took delivery 3/18/22. I'd have died a slow death if I had to wait a year.

toolmanglenn

Reaction score
I had a 22 on order. It flipped to a 23. I wanted blue but now I’ve ordered red. Steering wheel heat delete is a big disappointment living in the NE and having my truck sit outside. Next will be the tailgate appliqué delete. Not sure at what point will I not be willing to accept these deletes. I would just keep my 19’ but I’ve already promised to give it to my son.
Just got a call that the 37 package had been eliminated ! This sucks !