22 37 Package Delivered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RVF Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered 10/18/21, build week notification for 9/5/22, picked up 10/22/22. Drove 400 miles home, fantastic drive. Only issue at delivery was a tiny paint chip on the driver's door handle. Dealer gave me a paint pen and offered to order a new handle for me.

Couple annoyances showed up on the drive home. One is the "shudder" while stopped but in drive - others describe it as minor, I'd say it's a bit more than that. It reminds me of having a vehicle with an aggressive cam that has to try to float it at idle. The other is a crinkling/crackly kind of noise coming from somewhere over on the passenger side. Might be some left over film flapping in the breeze somewhere, but if anyone happened to have this and solved it and wants to save me some investigation time I'd appreciate it.

Major shout out to my dealer/salesman. They were the closest I could find that would order one at MSRP and agree. They honored that and then some. Price protection was given no questions asked. If you're in Minnesota, I can't recommend them enough and would be happy to pass them along.
Congratulations on the new Raptor! I hope you enjoy the heck out of it!

OP
OP
R

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice! Looks like you checked the “graphics delete” box, excellent choice!
Yup - I'm not much for graphics on vehicles, I generally try to go for understated. That's of course in short supply with the Raptor in general, but I still tried to stick to as understated as I could make one.

Macdaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 10/18/21, build week notification for 9/5/22, picked up 10/22/22. Drove 400 miles home, fantastic drive. Only issue at delivery was a tiny paint chip on the driver's door handle. Dealer gave me a paint pen and offered to order a new handle for me.

Couple annoyances showed up on the drive home. One is the "shudder" while stopped but in drive - others describe it as minor, I'd say it's a bit more than that. It reminds me of having a vehicle with an aggressive cam that has to try to float it at idle. The other is a crinkling/crackly kind of noise coming from somewhere over on the passenger side. Might be some left over film flapping in the breeze somewhere, but if anyone happened to have this and solved it and wants to save me some investigation time I'd appreciate it.

Major shout out to my dealer/salesman. They were the closest I could find that would order one at MSRP and agree. They honored that and then some. Price protection was given no questions asked. If you're in Minnesota, I can't recommend them enough and would be happy to pass them along.
Is that Apple Ford in Apple Valley, I recognize the exterior? Cause thats where I bought my ‘20 Raptor and a ’21 Bronco, they are a good group to deal with. Congrat’s

lobsterman

Reaction score

Good for you! Great looking truck, just a shame it took over a year.

toolmanglenn

Reaction score

Beautiful Truck !
Did you have the steering wheel heat deleted?

toolmanglenn

Reaction score
Nope, mine is a 22.
I had a 22 on order. It flipped to a 23. I wanted blue but now I’ve ordered red. Steering wheel heat delete is a big disappointment living in the NE and having my truck sit outside. Next will be the tailgate appliqué delete. Not sure at what point will I not be willing to accept these deletes. I would just keep my 19’ but I’ve already promised to give it to my son.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Not sure at what point will I not be willing to accept these deletes. I would just keep my 19’ but I’ve already promised to give it to my son.

Not fun on the deletes, but good on you for keeping the current Gen 2 in the family. Well done.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a 22 on order. It flipped to a 23. I wanted blue but now I’ve ordered red. Steering wheel heat delete is a big disappointment living in the NE and having my truck sit outside. Next will be the tailgate appliqué delete. Not sure at what point will I not be willing to accept these deletes. I would just keep my 19’ but I’ve already promised to give it to my son.
Son might have to wait a lil longer. :anitoof: Good things come to those who wait…so I’m told.