22 37 Package Delivered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 10/18/21, build week notification for 9/5/22, picked up 10/22/22. Drove 400 miles home, fantastic drive. Only issue at delivery was a tiny paint chip on the driver's door handle. Dealer gave me a paint pen and offered to order a new handle for me.

Couple annoyances showed up on the drive home. One is the "shudder" while stopped but in drive - others describe it as minor, I'd say it's a bit more than that. It reminds me of having a vehicle with an aggressive cam that has to try to float it at idle. The other is a crinkling/crackly kind of noise coming from somewhere over on the passenger side. Might be some left over film flapping in the breeze somewhere, but if anyone happened to have this and solved it and wants to save me some investigation time I'd appreciate it.

Major shout out to my dealer/salesman. They were the closest I could find that would order one at MSRP and agree. They honored that and then some. Price protection was given no questions asked. If you're in Minnesota, I can't recommend them enough and would be happy to pass them along.

Attachments

• PXL_20221022_131141256.jpg
    PXL_20221022_131141256.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 300

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 10/18/21, build week notification for 9/5/22, picked up 10/22/22. Drove 400 miles home, fantastic drive. Only issue at delivery was a tiny paint chip on the driver's door handle. Dealer gave me a paint pen and offered to order a new handle for me.

Couple annoyances showed up on the drive home. One is the "shudder" while stopped but in drive - others describe it as minor, I'd say it's a bit more than that. It reminds me of having a vehicle with an aggressive cam that has to try to float it at idle. The other is a crinkling/crackly kind of noise coming from somewhere over on the passenger side. Might be some left over film flapping in the breeze somewhere, but if anyone happened to have this and solved it and wants to save me some investigation time I'd appreciate it.

Major shout out to my dealer/salesman. They were the closest I could find that would order one at MSRP and agree. They honored that and then some. Price protection was given no questions asked. If you're in Minnesota, I can't recommend them enough and would be happy to pass them along.
Congrats! Looks great!

klcook

Reaction score
Are you saying that ford opened up the ordering banks for the Raptor and Tremmor? When did this happen? I was wanting to order through my Dealer but they said it wasn’t open yet, unless some dealers get allocations at different times.

OP
OP
R

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you saying that ford opened up the ordering banks for the Raptor and Tremmor? When did this happen? I was wanting to order through my Dealer but they said it wasn’t open yet, unless some dealers get allocations at different times.
No? Did you reply to the wrong thread? I'm not sure how you can read my post and come away with that.

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Jealous that the price protection at original ordered msrp was honored without any hassle!