22 35 12.5 to 17 35 12.5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes be for I get flamed I have 22” fuel wheels with toyo RT tires. Truck is leveled in the front and yes tires stick out about an inch. I was thinking of going to some 17” turbo max with same 35” toyo tires. What differences do you think I will see?

OP
OP
Blown00gt

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Looks are subjective. I do like the look even though I did not buy these wheels. I figured softer ride with 5” more of Hight. Curious if it will roll more in the turns as mine seems to stay planted fairly well for such a heavy truck. I do know I can get wheels and tires for about the same price of the tires for the 22”. We do off-road here however more trail riding so not sure I lose that much with the 22’s

OP
OP
Blown00gt

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
top pic is brodozer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You'll be better equipped to handle the curbs at the local Starbucks;)
Thanks for adding a lot of value to the post. My truck works fine the way it is on the trails we have and for hunting. Probably handles turns much better then yours. That is my real question is will I feel the tires buckling (rolling) when turning. We do not have sand dunes and no desert racing around here. Don’t get in spots where I am rock crawling and need max extension. I love the truck for what it can do and rides better then a normal truck. Also has a bit of get up and go.