~21mpg after tune.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

luv2xlr8

Reaction score
Curious how accurate the gauges are when it comes down to the AVG mpg? I recently changed the oil, rotated and balanced my stock size Revo 3’s and loaded a custom 93 performance tune by 5 star which I am very pleased with. I was averaging 18.2 before the tune and changes I mentioned above.

wanted to know what the best MPG you guys have gotten was and if my experience today was a fluke. I’m not out of my tank of gas yet, but will calculate exactly what I was getting next time I’m at the pump 901E648B-8CBC-40F0-A8A4-D794BD9DE488.jpeg

OP
OP
luv2xlr8

luv2xlr8

Reaction score
I’m just curious if anyone has ever tested the accuracy of our Lie-O-meters as well. I’m sure there is someone who has. I just injured my foot this morning so I won’t be driving anytime soon to figure out how much actual MPG I’m getting vs what’s being displayed on my gauge. But I doubt it’s actually ~21mpg.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m just curious if anyone has ever tested the accuracy of our Lie-O-meters as well. I’m sure there is someone who has. I just injured my foot this morning so I won’t be driving anytime soon to figure out how much actual MPG I’m getting vs what’s being displayed on my gauge. But I doubt it’s actually ~21mpg.
Mine was 6% high. Once I entered the 0.94 correction factor, my reported mileage dropped about 1 mpg. My actual mileage ... didn't change. ;)

mashtastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really a fluke, I was just under 22 while driving cross country. fresh oil & alignment, inflated rotated tires, clean air filter on 93 tune. And when calculated out, came out to 21.4 mpg.