21 ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine in Dallas, TX. Full boat. Everything besides Engine Block Heater.
MSRP. Ordering next Wednesday.
Which dealer? Mine said he will do MSRP as this will be my 5th car from them, but I don't believe it until the order is in...

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Covid Raptors, you guys will wind up w/ 1/2 carbon fiber interior 1/2 recaro lol

missing a couple chips & control modules too lol

Fish144

Reaction score
I got an allocation and "placed an order" for a velocity blue 37, twin roof, power package, at msrp
dealer said that orders can be changed until the 18th which means they won't be actually placed before that - so, no VIN assignment yet.
at this stage they are holding my allocation until they can actually place the order at which point they will be taking deposits
at least this is my experience with it so far
So when I placed my order yesterday they submitted it and they called me back and said the code for the 37 package said unavailable. Today they called back and said that no dealer can get a 37 to submit as an order right now. Wonder if it’s popping that response due to the order can’t fully submit until a set date. Anyone else have any info on possible date to submit as I have seen Monday and 18th.

puffyshirt

Reaction score
Contacted my dealer today and am still awaiting a response. The one thing I can't get over is the coward nature of Ford to just never talk about the HP/Tq numbers. Just not admitting up front they weren't changing. Instead, lets allow the internet and truck sites figure it out on their own, show it indirectly in B&P and never talk about it. Thats sad to me.

They have all these cool vehicles to be proud of. Raptors, Broncos, Lightning, Maverick, and the marketing, communication, web presence all are just atrocious.

Anyway, congrats to those that ordered. i am still on the fence if I want this 21 1/2 limited run version or a '22. I guess I am trying to be patient, lets some of the Covid crap and initial bugs get figured out, and then maybe (fingers crossed!) that the 37s would come with a black interior.

Can't wait to see when those that ordered start to see them roll into town.

AlexT

Reaction score
So when I placed my order yesterday they submitted it and they called me back and said the code for the 37 package said unavailable. Today they called back and said that no dealer can get a 37 to submit as an order right now. Wonder if it’s popping that response due to the order can’t fully submit until a set date. Anyone else have any info on possible date to submit as I have seen Monday and 18th.
All I was told is that I have an allocation and to wait until , what seems like , the 18th until the actual order can be placed. Let’s see...

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my dealer screwed me. This is my first Raptor. I have purchased 3 Expedition EL Limiteds from him as well as a used $25K car for my daughter.

We sat down across from each other in his office last week and I asked if he would be selling to me at MSRP. He said of course he is, if he didn't he wouldn't be able to keep me as a customer. So yesterday we sat down put in the whole order. He printed the sheet and handed it to me, it came out to $77K. He said, of course you understand we are going to have to add $15K to that number.

As I got up and left I told him that he could have saved us both a ton of time if he led with the fact that they are over ADM. When I told him that he lied to me last week, he said that he didn't remember that conversation. Also, I shouldn't be mad at him, he doesn't make the prices.

There goes a 9 year relationship, 4 cars purchased, a ton of money spent on services, parts, and oil changes. Now I am calling around north Dallas looking for anyone that can make a decent deal.

FFCJ

Reaction score
  • Yesterday at 9:07 AM
  • 21 ordered
Remove
Well my dealer screwed me. This is my first Raptor. I have purchased 3 Expedition EL Limiteds from him as well as a used $25K car for my daughter.

We sat down across from each other in his office last week and I asked if he would be selling to me at MSRP. He said of course he is, if he didn't he wouldn't be able to keep me as a customer. So yesterday we sat down put in the whole order. He printed the sheet and handed it to me, it came out to $77K. He said, of course you understand we are going to have to add $15K to that number.

As I got up and left I told him that he could have saved us both a ton of time if he led with the fact that they are over ADM. When I told him that he lied to me last week, he said that he didn't remember that conversation. Also, I shouldn't be mad at him, he doesn't make the prices.

There goes a 9 year relationship, 4 cars purchased, a ton of money spent on services, parts, and oil changes. Now I am calling around north Dallas looking for anyone that can make a decent deal.

That sucks!!! Typical stealership..... keep looking there has to be honest dealers out there.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order placed on 6/11/21. Received build sheet 6/12/21.

Iconic Silver
801A High
Carbon Fiber Package
PowerTech Package
Block Heater
$75K MSRP