21 ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brian86992

Reaction score
Ordered at sticker.

Antimatter blue
801A
37 package
Power tech

$81k

My dealer contact said first deliveries could begin in Aug/Sept but it's been changing daily. Their first allocations (2021 MY) could come as late as March next year. Expect to start ordering 2022 MY after March.

AlexT

Reaction score
I got an allocation and "placed an order" for a velocity blue 37, twin roof, power package, at msrp
dealer said that orders can be changed until the 18th which means they won't be actually placed before that - so, no VIN assignment yet.
at this stage they are holding my allocation until they can actually place the order at which point they will be taking deposits
at least this is my experience with it so far

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Congrats to all of you! Looks to be a pretty sweet truck. I built one for ***** and giggles and it came out to what you guys got more or less. If you can get it without the mark up its a nice upgrade for sure. Especially if you made some money off of your old one or got your money back.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine in Dallas, TX. Full boat. Everything besides Engine Block Heater.
MSRP. Ordering next Wednesday.

zela

Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday, code orange 35" with the beadlocks, 801a high, moonroof.

My dealer used a old Ford system that sends the order right to Ford so apparently its already on the books, will call me with a build date.

SulDogger

Reaction score
My dealership uses the system that orders will go in on the 16th. They have kept me informed as much as they could throughout the months long process. Were up front as to allocations (3), cost (MSRP) and when they believe they will be built (fall). I’m the only one that is ordering custom, so as of now they have two others for allocation.

finled

Reaction score
My dealer just told me that the 37 Package was a Special Allocation from Ford. I'm thinking this is BS and it is simply a way to charge me 10K over MSRP. HAs anyone else seen this?
My 83K Raptor just went to 93K.