21 ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROAD5

Reaction score
My dealer (Friend/owner) called this morning and we ordered the 21. Code orange, 37 in package plus what ever else we could add. 83k total
Can you confirm that this could actually go into the Ford system? My dealer said he still cannot get it in to place the orders yet. Though I did "create order" on Ford build and price website and send it to him.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer (Friend/owner) called this morning and we ordered the 21. Code orange, 37 in package plus what ever else we could add. 83k total
Actually not bad, i would have thought the 37s package would have been higher.

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think dealers are just “taking orders” whether it will go in or not just to generate some cash flow. It’s like your dealer taking the order for a 21 in July of last year.

ROAD5

Reaction score
I think dealers are just “taking orders” whether it will go in or not just to generate some cash flow. It’s like your dealer taking the order for a 21 in July of last year.
That is what I am thinking too. I have a deposit on one of the allocations. When he can put the order into Ford, he will let me know.

OP
OP
cheek

cheek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So he called an I said what’s all available? Then he called back an said ok here’s what the options are. Added all of them he said Carbon Fiber package not avail on 37 or it might have it’s own though. If it’s in Fords order bank I don’t know. Just that I’m 1st like I have been with him since 1st gen.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
So he called an I said what’s all available? Then he called back an said ok here’s what the options are. Added all of them he said Carbon Fiber package not avail on 37 or it might have it’s own though. If it’s in Fords order bank I don’t know. Just that I’m 1st like I have been with him since 1st gen.
The 37 package includes the CF.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rethinking if the CF package is worth it. shifter doesnt change this gen with CF, so just the passenger dash, some vents, and on the door handles.