21 Lead Foot on Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I found a dedicated forum... order placed and I have a VIN
Anyone on here that can look at build dates etc?
Dealer is so sloooow to respond and I don't see the order number on his last email either just the VIN
1FTFW1RG8MFC15787

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Congratulations on the order! Looking forward to seeing pics so we can rule out another prius

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Congrats on the order. I think with 1-2 weeks of the build date, your window sticker will be visible online.

@smurfslayer @CoronaRaptor should we Be asking for window stickers to be posted as they become available for owner validation purposes? Or do they get a provisional Prius at some point in time?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! Congrats on the order. I think with 1-2 weeks of the build date, your window sticker will be visible online.

@smurfslayer @CoronaRaptor should we Be asking for window stickers to be posted as they become available for owner validation purposes? Or do they get a provisional Prius at some point in time?
I like the way you think! Great idea, window sticker or Prius picture works for me.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
when in doubt, provisional prius pic.
I like the way you think! Great idea, window sticker or Prius picture works for me.
I remember back in 2016, the FRF resistance to the tyranny of the prius was WEAK. Now it is as it should be; the prius is truly a badge of shame.

pri1512_19.jpg
provisional prius pic.
Just because.

Oh, and Welcome to FRF !
:-D

OP
OP
CoolrainRaptor

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when in doubt, provisional prius pic.

I remember back in 2016, the FRF resistance to the tyranny of the prius was WEAK. Now it is as it should be; the prius is truly a badge of shame.

View attachment 313536
provisional prius pic.
Just because.

Oh, and Welcome to FRF !
:-D
WOW that is one ugly car!! Not sure the history on this but I am assuming you guys had a troll.... my build week Aug 16th so I will post my sticker as soon as its out there. I'm guessing the Ford web site would have this?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOW that is one ugly car!! Not sure the history on this but I am assuming you guys had a troll.... my build week Aug 16th so I will post my sticker as soon as its out there. I'm guessing the Ford web site would have this?
Yes within a week or two of the build date.