21 Bronco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SVTTrooper

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with the hard tops?

The carpet liners are pealing and the top isn't fitting well when attached together.. lots of squeaking and rattling. So Ford is making the manufacturer who builds the hard tops to fix it.

The dealership I go to said if I order a Bronco with a soft top I'd get it quicker and then I don't have to deal with the Hard top nonsense.

stolleee

Reaction score
Crap, I am still waiting on mine... No build date... Wildtrack in cactus grey... Was on the fence on letting the Raptor go when its ready. Only a few things I hate... towing capacity sux, no rear AC vents sux..... Will make decision when it arrives

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome!! I'm still unsure if I'm ordering a wildtrak or a Badlands. Wife likes the Badlands more cause of the all black interior, but its more expensive than a wildtrak when equipped the exact same lol. So idk haha.. probably sell the Raptor next week then figure it out.
I went through similar thing with my builds... We upgraded to the sandstone interior.

I figure if the wife doesn't like it in a couple months we can sell it make money and get her a defender