'21 37pp Code Orange for sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm debating on selling my Code Orange '21 Raptor with the 37pp at the right price. It currently has 9,900 miles on it. I originally ordered it day one with every option but the sunroof, and it was delivered in April. I ordered it with the graphics delete and then added my own custom ordered RappyGraphics. Garage kept the entire time i owned it.

801A
Raptor 37 Performance Package
Recaro Blue Interior
Moonroof
Power Tailgate
Pro Power On Board 2KW
Bedliner spray from Ford
*edit - I also had the tailgate plaque deleted from factory(didn't like the way it looked personally)

I had a SmartShield paint protectant added to the outside, but not the inside. I had the front windows tinted to match the back. I'll be keeping my tonneau cover.

I'd like $96k for it. I'm not looking to negotiate too much, but am willing to part with it if the price is right. I'm sure I'll get every name in the book thrown at me, but I don't care. That is what it's worth to me. :)

R1.jpgR2.jpgR3.jpgR4.jpgwindow.jpg

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh yes you do care when we call you names, and you know it. Lol. Just kidding, my friend. GWS.

I just saw a 2022 Black Raptor on dealer lot, not a 37, and with the new price increases the sticker was 83k.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. GWS
I’ll be putting mine up for sale in the next few months as well. Too many toys.