21 37 Fully Loaded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfabrizio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same boat...37 Antimatter fully loaded minus graphics. Ordered and confirmed 6/11 with 11 priority code. As of this morning, scheduled unclean and no VIN. I was told by some friends outside of my dealer to not worry the order will not be canceled and be patient. I know there is a lot of other "information" floating around so I am not sure what to believe.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same boat...37 Antimatter fully loaded minus graphics. Ordered and confirmed 6/11 with 11 priority code. As of this morning, scheduled unclean and no VIN. I was told by some friends outside of my dealer to not worry the order will not be canceled and be patient. I know there is a lot of other "information" floating around so I am not sure what to believe.
I'm in the same boat as you. Getting zero information is the hardest thing.

OP
OP
A

Anthony4135

Reaction score
For your peace of mind, you guys should check with your dealers on their specific allocation of 37s. My dealer didn’t know and I don’t think many do.
Just to be sure. I got my vin early August.
Things have been murky with Ford. Forget about my Bronco reservation with no vin.
Hope all you guys get your trucks soon. I can post pics of truck when I get it if you guys want to see it.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For your peace of mind, you guys should check with your dealers on their specific allocation of 37s. My dealer didn’t know and I don’t think many do.
Just to be sure. I got my vin early August.
Things have been murky with Ford. Forget about my Bronco reservation with no vin.
Hope all you guys get your trucks soon. I can post pics of truck when I get it if you guys want to see it.
I’ve asked multiple times. They have no idea and according to them neither does the zone manager.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dealers get info everyday and on Tuesday and Thursday they get extra. Ask a real manager to look on the Vehicle Status Report. My dealer sends me a copy every week when I ask.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealers get info everyday and on Tuesday and Thursday they get extra. Ask a real manager to look on the Vehicle Status Report. My dealer sends me a copy every week when I ask.
Thank you. What info does the vehicle status report show?