20x9.5 +6 Black Rhino Overland Matte Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I've been looking and looking for a while for what wheels I eventually wanted to put on my truck. Its finally time for new tires so now is the time I am going to pull the trigger. I fell in love with these wheels

Black Rhino Overland Matte Black

https://www.americantrucks.com/black-rhino-overland-matte-black-6lug-wheel-20x95-0418.html

With all the searching I have been doing though I'm not 100% if they will fit ok with the 9.5 wheel width as they come in only a +6 offset

Using the wheel offset calculator it says it will extend 41mm extra from the stock setup. should I be ok with this at stock perch setting with no other mods?

It is only 1mm out further than what a 9 width 0 offset wheel would be which I think I have read works ok for people without extra mods?

I haven't found anyone using these wheels yet on a raptor, but if anyone has any info that could help, thanks in advance!

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Might get a slight rub at full lock. Mid Perch would definitely fix it. If you want a better price we're only $875 shipped on a set of 4.

OP
OP
thedrunkencrane
Reaction score
Might get a slight rub at full lock. Mid Perch would definitely fix it. If you want a better price we're only $875 shipped on a set of 4.

Thanks for your reply!

I was looking on American Trucks because I have a 20% off coupon to use right now. Was looking to get the Black Rhino Overlands at 20x9.5 with a set of Nitto Trails 35x12.5x20

What could you do for a package on those? Do you include mounting, balancing and tpms sensors? Thanks!

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply!

I was looking on American Trucks because I have a 20% off coupon to use right now. Was looking to get the Black Rhino Overlands at 20x9.5 with a set of Nitto Trails 35x12.5x20

What could you do for a package on those? Do you include mounting, balancing and tpms sensors? Thanks!

I think I saw a request for quote come through. It looks like Mark answered it for you. Did you get the quote?

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would never buy a product from a website written that poorly. It screams buyer beware.

OP
OP
thedrunkencrane
Reaction score
Well... I learned my lesson chasing a deal! Ordering through that website was one of the worst experiences of my life I waited two months to actually have anything shipped to me after countless correspondence on the status of the order! Now to add the cherry on top, only 3 of my 4 tires have been delivered, somehow UPS has lost a 75lb 35" tire!