2024 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mackie

Reaction score
Looks like an updated IP for the 24 MY F150 which should include Raptor. Hope they get blue cruise worked out for Raptor, I need a truck that can handle some long road trip hands free highway driving. Massage seats too lol!

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea! Ya little sissy man! How dare you want technology and convenience! You should be happy with sitting on a plywood bench with no padding. The more pain you're in while driving, the more manly you are!

Honestly, blue cruise is one of the main reasons I ordered a 21. Dont listen to these mongoloids.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To be fair...

It wouldn't add that much weight to the vehicle to make it hands free and massage my booty cheeks.

I welcome the ass massager and ability for me to read playboy while driving.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To be fair...

It wouldn't add that much weight to the vehicle to make it hands free and massage my booty cheeks.

I welcome the ass massager and ability for me to read playboy while driving.
Are you saying you want your hands free while reading playboy and while getting your ass massaged. Sounds like hands on driving.