2024 Raptor w/ R Features?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cstrickland

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone thinks anything about the 2024’s will have any Raptor R features? Black recaros? Raptor R color schemes? I’d love to see that Carbon Grey on a regular 2024 raptor.

Thoughts?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Color schemes, yes. I think there will be some commonality such as like colors but that “distinction” piece will be there that your best of the best will have that the non-R models won’t have such as blk Recaros…as if the engine isn’t enough, right.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never understood the Recaro color choice. A grey or different shade black would have been the better choice from the start. They moved the black R wheels to all 37" ****** trucks this year. They added the "R" button for all trucks.

I have no idea of what their options will be going forward. I was surprised with Ford cancelling 800a/801a/802a choices and moving to 801a as the base, then 802a as the R. I figured the 5.2 would be an engine option, not entire package. I was also surprised that they offered the Raptor 3.5ho in the Limited, and then no changes for g3 trucks. Ford just continues to make changes that we can't predict and I just ride the wave. For 30k, I would have predicted that the R would have Fox Race Series 3.0, HUD, a more aggressive hood and grille, different bumpers and wheels, and who knows what else.

Zybane

Reaction score
Ya they didn't do a ton of stuff to make the R a little more special. I mean you get a heavier truck, with more power, same wheels as 37PP and some graphics with small "8's" on them, with markup, for the cost of a new Tesla Model Y over a regular 37PP Raptor.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty much every R feature except the engine is available for the ecoboost truck, mainly getting the 37PP. So, not sure what more you're hoping for.

OP
OP
C

cstrickland

Reaction score
Pretty much every R feature except the engine is available for the ecoboost truck, mainly getting the 37PP. So, not sure what more you're hoping for.
Colors….black recaro seats….. its not like it’s a ton but there are a few things that make me want to wait to see if they throw it at the 24s.