2024 color options any info yet ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have info yet on colors for 2024. I wonder if that green from the Ranger Raptor will be available or carbonized grey on non R. I have carbonized on my R order that might get here in the next two years.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
No need to worry about colors. As a gift for you, Ford has deleted all paintable surfaces (i.e. doors, fenders, hood, roof, etc...) as part of its 2400 part slimming of the 2024. This shall be taken as a gift as you will not have to make a decision on what color you would like.

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The lack of available heated wheel is a deal breaker for me. I'm not sure I can ever own another vehicle without it. Let's hope it makes a comeback.
I couldn’t imagine living somewhere that’s cold enough to make not having a heated steering wheel a deal breaker.

I’m 47yo and have only seen snow in person 5 times in my life, and 1 of those times was in Baghdad (yeah, I had no idea either until it happened)