2023 Torsen?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zybane

Reaction score
Anyone wanna trade a '22 37PP Torsen for a '23 37PP Azure Gray with 200 miles on it, LOL!

Still cannot believe they are putting open diffs in all these Raptors now.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
The engineers felt electronic braking inputs were more effective. Maybe someone should go out and test how well it works or doesn’t work before getting their thong in a bunch.

Zybane

Reaction score
Electronic braking traction control is reactive trash and never compares to physical components. Companies always say that shit to save money.

I've emailed Torsen to see if they know if I can install one in the '23. It looks like the old part number may be M-4204-F150LS.

Last edited:

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone actually confirmed Torsen is removed on 801a? Feel like this is just a rumor. Engineers made it clear the 802a doesn’t have it and had a beefed up front diff, that’s it.

Order guide has no mention of it being removed.

Zybane

Reaction score
Mention of Torsen front axle was removed from the 2023 F150 order guide for Raptor but has it for Tremor. From the 2023 Owners Manual, they also removed the mention of Torsen from the Raptor and now the Torsen is only mentioned once in the manual as a "Tremor Torsen axle". So basically ****** 23+ Raptor owners.

I found this part number on my front axle:

But it doesn't actually say what kind of differential is in there.

I may put the truck up on jack stands and do some testing.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone actually confirmed Torsen is removed on 801a? Feel like this is just a rumor. Engineers made it clear the 802a doesn’t have it and had a beefed up front diff, that’s it.

Order guide has no mention of it being removed.
I agree on this. We need to confirm and would have to add this to the list of items removed off the 23's. My 22 is looking better and better with each delivery. This is ridiculous if it's true.

Zybane

Reaction score

enjoitheride

Reaction score
Do we know if this can be added? What a kick in the nuts. I had no idea it was removed. I thought the R was the only one. This purchase is being met with more and more regret, everytime.