Votes: 7 10.6%
  • 2023 Order w/ 35s

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • 2023 Order w/ 37PP

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Neither, I just want to see the results

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A rollover customer SHOULD be at the top of their dealers list when ford pulls that dealers first allocation for scheduling so it should be more likely a rollover gets pulled than a fresh order for a specific dealer.

However, A 2022 rollover does not have any specific meaning to ford, the allocations are not bifurcated by ford. Ford doesn't know if it is building a rollover or a fresh 23 order. Ford only knew when it handed out the allocations if it gave a dealer an extra allocation because they did not make good on an allocation from last year. (note: that is different than making good on an order, as has been noted many times a dealer can take/place infinity orders). Ford will then just pull allocations based on whatever priority system they have in place to pick one dealer over another.

So I would think rollover folks should see their orders pulled over others at their dealer, but it will not necessarily mean any priority over fresh orders

CityHunter

Reaction score
I keep seeing a lot people start threads about their build date. Wondering if we could get some hard data on the lucky SOBs that are getting scheduled. Trying see if there is any kind of trend.
Are you looking for confirmation of the first estimated build date (email with VIN). Or are you looking for actual confirmed builds in process (i.e., after any delays)?

palady

Reaction score
I ordered a 2022 in March of 22. Rolled to a 2023 37pp in July. Blend date was November 14th. As of this morning truck has shipped unloaded at rail yard sitting at port of Wilm Delaware. Any day at this point, port is only 10 miles from dealership. Fingers crossed!

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A rollover customer SHOULD be at the top of their dealers list when ford pulls that dealers first allocation for scheduling so it should be more likely a rollover gets pulled than a fresh order for a specific dealer.

However, A 2022 rollover does not have any specific meaning to ford, the allocations are not bifurcated by ford. Ford doesn't know if it is building a rollover or a fresh 23 order. Ford only knew when it handed out the allocations if it gave a dealer an extra allocation because they did not make good on an allocation from last year. (note: that is different than making good on an order, as has been noted many times a dealer can take/place infinity orders). Ford will then just pull allocations based on whatever priority system they have in place to pick one dealer over another.

So I would think rollover folks should see their orders pulled over others at their dealer, but it will not necessarily mean any priority over fresh orders
This is key info to soak in. To add to it... regional reps give out allocations based on a formula using a total number given from ford and divided among all the reps by region. Extra allocations can be picked up by a dealership if another dealership gives one up and the rep decides to shift it to them instead. There are other ways more allocations come into hands of reps. I agree Ford doesn't know any backstory behind each allocation scheduled for production. The dealers can drive the sequence of priority in scheduling orders, that by the way are scheduled by a regional scheduler, for production assuming they have an allocation and a build order not up against constraints. It's all starts with securing a true allocation, getting scheduled... then waiting. If the dealer shuffles the deck on its line of customers who get their allocations you may be bumped out of a truck. Also if the dealership nudges the regional rep to plead your rollover case the rep may takeover the Priority as a 2 or 1 and speed things up on a current MY23 allocation they get granted. The term "Rollover" is the courtesy the dealer gives by submitting your order against a new round of new MY23 allocations for specialty vehicles.

Last edited:

cdodgela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 8/29/22 CO 37PP with sunroof/tailgate.
On 11/22 I got my production week of 11/28 with blend date of 12/02
When I got a production date with vin #, I was able to add it to FordPass app. When I got into production week, I had a window sticker. Just today my activate button was available in FordPass. Am now activation pending in the app.
I went my commercial order guy that's been there 25 years and he said it's built, no chip hold status, and on the rail ramp with a "delivery date" of 12/24. He said all heavily dependent on the weather. Getting it after the 1st of the year would be perfect timing for me as I fully didn't expect to get it until late Feb at the earliest. 23's definitely seem to be moving.
All trackers still show in production.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I got a production date with vin #, I was able to add it to FordPass app. When I got into production week, I had a window sticker. Just today my activate button was available in FordPass. Am now activation pending in the app.
I went my commercial order guy that's been there 25 years and he said it's built, no chip hold status, and on the rail ramp with a "delivery date" of 12/24. He said all heavily dependent on the weather. Getting it after the 1st of the year would be perfect timing for me as I fully didn't expect to get it until late Feb at the earliest. 23's definitely seem to be moving.
That's an aggressive delivery date. Mine was a 10/28 build and still isn't here. Looks like shipping alone is (for me) 35-40 days or so.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

In the nicest, most loving way… I hate you.

Post pics when you get it. Still waiting since JANUARY

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed my order with a dealer November 10, 2022 who said Ford told them they could put in 2 - 37 pp. I was notified today it got picked up with a build date the week of January 30.