2023 Raptor R slower than TRX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dakotawoopass

Reaction score
You'll have videos where the Raptor R is faster, videos where the TRX is faster.

The Ford owners will say the one that shows the Raptor is faster is the "correct" video, and the TRX one is a farce.
The Ram owners will say the one that shows the TRX is faster is the "correct" video and the Raptor one is a farce.

Biggest arguments where men will almost go fisticuffs:
Pickup brands
Milwaukee vs Dewalt

Why is this? Why don't folks fight over AT&T vs Verizon or Doritos vs Pringles?

Why do people "attach" themselves to those items soooo strongly? It's not like you built the company...its a product you bought. LOL.

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll have videos where the Raptor R is faster, videos where the TRX is faster.

The Ford owners will say the one that shows the Raptor is faster is the "correct" video, and the TRX one is a farce.
The Ram owners will say the one that shows the TRX is faster is the "correct" video and the Raptor one is a farce.

Biggest arguments where men will almost go fisticuffs:
Pickup brands
Milwaukee vs Dewalt

Why is this? Why don't folks fight over AT&T vs Verizon or Doritos vs Pringles?

Why do people "attach" themselves to those items soooo strongly? It's not like you built the company...it’s a product you bought. LOL.
Ha….. Milwaukee all day long

dakotawoopass

Reaction score
Ha….. Milwaukee all day long

I have Milwaukee. About 15 12v tools and about 15 18v tools.
I've watched so many tests of power tools on Project Farm (youtube). In some tools the Milwaukee is the winner, in others it's Dewalt. Both are excellent. OVERALL...I rank powertools like this

1. (tie, alphabetical order), Dewalt, Makita, Milwaukee, Ridgid.
2..... so many don't know where to start.

I chose milwaukee at first because of ...i don't remember. Something that Dewalt didn't have.

Once I started with Milwaukee chargers and batteries... obviously I'm going to stick with them.

I feel like Milwaukee has more "gadgets" and lawn care stuff.

I think Ryobi is a GREAT choice for most consumer-Joe homeowners. Prices are great, selection is the best there is, and I saw a test recently on Project Farm, where the Ryobi finished higher than BOTH Milwakee in a particular tool.

Mikee Martin

SVC. Krazy House Customz. JDM. Seaside Superbikes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you read the article closely you will notice that the specs are for the dodge vs the standard v6 raptor 0 to 60. My molded rv6 aptor is pulling my buddies stock trx 1/8 mile drag and 0 to 60 on a draggy..The raptor is way lighter especially if you have the smaller cab!

dakotawoopass

Reaction score
Wanna know the best part about the R vs the TRX? The R isnt a f**kin Fiat.
Again....lol....folks arguiing over vehicle brands.

Why on earth would someone have such a strong attitude about a hunk of metal?

"Ford is BETTER! GRRRRR!""
"Ram is BETTER! GRRRR!"
"Chevy is BETTER! GRRR!"

If you think one is better, buy it. Why get angry over it? LOL. And plenty of people get angry over it. And want to "prove" that they were better at spending their money than the other guy was at spending his. LOL!

Only a genuine dooshbag would get angry over "his vehicle vs other guy's vehicle"

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Again....lol....folks arguiing over vehicle brands.

Why on earth would someone have such a strong attitude about a hunk of metal?

"Ford is BETTER! GRRRRR!""
"Ram is BETTER! GRRRR!"
"Chevy is BETTER! GRRR!"

If you think one is better, buy it. Why get angry over it? LOL. And plenty of people get angry over it. And want to "prove" that they were better at spending their money than the other guy was at spending his. LOL!

Only a genuine dooshbag would get angry over "his vehicle vs other guy's vehicle"
I just like poking fun at TRX owners