2023 Raptor Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kique_02

Reaction score
Just wanted everyone else’s experience and thoughts on this. My dealer just told me that my ‘23 order had been “produced” but there is no update on a shipping date. He guessed it would be delivered sometime in January, but I personally don’t see that being true. I order was sent into ford mid September, and barely got an update. Should I expect to take ownership by January or should I just not keep my hopes up with all these “delays” still happening.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many of us have been waiting much longer. My truck has been in production since end of August, still not built and I ordered in January. I believe there are still a few waiting longer than me. What options and package did you pick?

BLADErunner

Reaction score
My blend date was 10/26 and it was shipped a few days late by convoy. I'm on my 3rd rescheduled delivery dates of Dec 20-26. I imagine I'll actually get it sometime in February.

OP
OP
K

Kique_02

Reaction score
@raisins
I ordered a 37 package with moonroof/ power on board, Berliner, and carbon package, with the auto start/stop delete. But my realistic guess was I wouldn’t take delivery until maybe march or even later.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For reference, most of the allocations put in for orders this time last year are still trickling into the hands of owners now…I picked up my 10/2021 Order in the middle of June this year…so ~8 months? That’s with all the options minus 37” package.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered in Aug, with 37 package, will post when I get some info. I did get a form letter from Ford, but no details.

Last edited:

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I snagged a 21 that was ordered in July of 20' right when the order banks opened built in 10/21. showed up at dealer 1/22. seems like its not changed much and they are trickling in. I just saw an avalanche grey 23 at my local dealer sitting up front of the lot. 6-8 months seems the norm

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It varies from one person to the next. My priority 1 order was built and shipped in two days. Was told by Ford and Dealership that initial email with delivery ETA from ford is solid from 10/28. That was 43 days ago since my order shipped. Truck sits in the same place as it did at least 40 days ago. Which is not MI but 75 minutes from dealer at a railyard. Just sits there. My delivery ETA start/end dates have changed 10 times. I only received two emails about delivery range from Ford. They come once a month. Patience may be needed. Wish you the best.