2023 Raptor Order Bank Closing Date?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
because of how raptor orders are handled the order bank will not "close" till the end of the model year with the rest of the f150s
dealers know how many raptors ford is planning to build for them from the beginning of the model year, ford doesn't prioritize orders, they only look at the dealer allocations and ask them to send over specs when they decide to grant a dealer a truck.
because the dealers choose whichever truck they want to pull when their number is called there is no point to "close" the banks
I am sure layered into that is the complexity of the raptor being "just" a trim level for the f150 vs say the maverick where they closed the entire vehicle order bank
I think the f150 last order date is probably out there somewhere but like i noted above it wont matter for raptor, just because the bank is open has nothing to do with if a truck will be built

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Agree, it's about how many allocations each dealer has. No formal "close" So ensure your dealer has remaining allocations if you are ordering, if they don't and you are still ordering through that dealer, just know your order will not get produced unless the delaer gets an additional allocation or it rolls over to the next model year order...

TriGui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is why there are people who wait a year +. They submit their order to the dealer but the dealer can't submit it to ford until they get the allocation. A few dealers I talked to had piles of orders.

raptordan2021

Reaction score
This is why there are people who wait a year +. They submit their order to the dealer but the dealer can't submit it to ford until they get the allocation. A few dealers I talked to had piles of orders.
So if you have an order code and sales code that means your dealer has an allocation?

TriGui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if you have an order code and sales code that means your dealer has an allocation?

Honestly, im not sure. I had an order in with like 5 dealers, that haven't been picked up for production. Got a call from another one that they had one in stock so I cancelled all my orders. never made it to a production timeline.