2023 Raptor at MSRP - will pay up to $1k finders fee (or $2k in BTC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BTW, I purchased Ford Premium Care. 8 year/125K miles for $3,800 (I got them down $200). $200 deductible. Anyone else find Ford Premium Care worth it?
Absolutely worth it but could have gotten that for half the price from Granger, Flood, or Ziegler Ford.
The Raptors are great,I off roaded my gen 1 and seldom off road my gen 2. I don't do much serious offloading other than farm roads and trails. I am sure the Tundra with its 4L is more than capable to handle that. Raptors do lots of things well one thing they don't do well is daily driver. I looked at powerboost and some others but at msrp they all do not make sense. It will be nice if this system gets all worked out which it will sooner or later.
“Don’t do well as a daily driver”…are you kidding me!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
35. They had one with 37s, but wouldn't deal on it. Antimatter blue. I found a 2022 antimatter blue with blue interior last week and passed on it. I like having a 2023.
Should’ve sprung for the ‘22 AMB but you’re happy...all that matters. Congrats!

GDITheMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should’ve sprung for the ‘22 AMB but you’re happy...all that matters. Congrats!
The 23 had a lower MSRP since it didn't have the blue Recaros. I really liked the blue interior package on the 22, but I don't mind saving a few dollars and getting a 23. Plus, I fear the blue interior would wear faster than the black leather.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely worth it but could have gotten that for half the price from Granger, Flood, or Ziegler Ford.

I realize most of you will only own this truck 6 months to a year but yeah. Premium fuel, oil changes, replace the oem tires with oem tires. Maintain the truck for 3-5 years and see how you feel. Not to mention if you live in a state with personal property taxes. I realize most of yall are emotional about the truck. After 8-9 years of raptor ownership, I'm just going to try something else out for a while. I probably will get whatever gen is after this one (3), and come back.

Zybane

Reaction score

UGG! I'm usually great at research, don't know how that slipped by me. Not quite half, but ya I just lit a match to $1,400 to scummy dealer. ‍

I wonder if there is a cancel contingency like there is with Mopar extended warranties. If you cancel within 60 days, you get all your money back.

And lol, this is an amazing daily driver (outside of cramped cities).

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 23 had a lower MSRP since it didn't have the blue Recaros. I really liked the blue interior package on the 22, but I don't mind saving a few dollars and getting a 23. Plus, I fear the blue interior would wear faster than the black leather.
There are trade-offs between the ‘22s and ‘23s I‘m sure you’ve read about prior to purchasing. ;)
I realize most of you will only own this truck 6 months to a year but yeah.
My wife says “You’re not buying another damn vehicle” and it’s been over a year since purchased so there’s that! Lol
Premium fuel, oil changes, replace the oem tires with oem tires. Maintain the truck for 3-5 years and see how you feel.
Sounds like a winning strategy to me and I’ll feel just fine!
After 8-9 years of raptor ownership, I'm just going to try something else out for a while. I probably will get whatever gen is after this one (3), and come back.
See, I knew you were transitioning. We’ll still leave the light on for ya.
I wonder if there is a cancel contingency like there is with Mopar extended warranties. If you cancel within 60 days, you get all your money back.
The warranty can either be transferred upon sale of the vehicle or refunded for the unused portion. Certainly doesn’t hurt to ask…unless you’re the type who hates rejection. Btw, didn’t you say a few posts back that you were “ok paying the $5K ADM”? Surely another 1400 bucks wouldn’t bother you.

Zybane

Reaction score
WTF just realized my truck didn't come with an owners manual. I've got a few small documents. "Supplemental Owners Guide", Quick Reference Guide", "Driving your new SUV/Truck Supplement", and "Raptor Off-Road Overview".

Has Ford gone with the "It's in the Sync 4" digital approach? o_O

EDIT: Found and downloaded .pdf.

Last edited:

trav7314

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UGG! I'm usually great at research, don't know how that slipped by me. Not quite half, but ya I just lit a match to $1,400 to scummy dealer. ‍

And lol, this is an amazing daily driver (outside of cramped cities).
Read the fine print. You may be able to cancel the warranty within 60 days, then get a new one elsewhere.

I’m screwed in Florida. Warranties are legally required to be a set price here from what I understand. I got a quote thru Ziegler and it’s the same as what I got from the dealer. 6 year/100k for $3150. If anyone knows otherwise, pray tell lol.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Read the fine print. You may be able to cancel the warranty within 60 days, then get a new one elsewhere.

I’m screwed in Florida. Warranties are legally required to be a set price here from what I understand. I got a quote thru Ziegler and it’s the same as what I got from the dealer. 6 year/100k for $3150. If anyone knows otherwise, pray tell lol.
Have you tried Flood or Granger?

Evasive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For FL, all you need to do is use a non-FL zip code when you buy it online. For example, 22101 in VA. Zeigler (or any other company) told me that when I called several years ago...zero issues. With all the old people here, it's a FL law that is supposed to protect them...doesn't matter which company...so just use a non-FL zip code.