2023 Raptor at MSRP - will pay up to $1k finders fee (or $2k in BTC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got one if you want it Cactus Grey no roof or bedliner or decals but MSRP.

PM me if interested? I am getting a TRD Tundra, the tech in them are on another planet.

Zybane

Reaction score
You need to do a lot of reading of what has gone on here and with Ford over the past two years before you start chucking knives at someone.

I've bought vehicles WAY more expensive at MSRP or below than a new Raptor with ADM. The elitist/holier than thou shtick doesn't work with me. It's a pickup truck in a seriously downgrading market. There are a dozen 37PP sitting on lots within 100 miles of me.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've bought vehicles WAY more expensive at MSRP or below than a new Raptor with ADM. The elitist/holier than thou shtick doesn't work with me. It's a pickup truck in a seriously downgrading market. There are a dozen 37PP sitting on lots within 100 miles of me.
Excuse me but wtf are you taking about? No one went all elitist on you Mr WAY more expensive. If someone couldn’t find what they wanted and wanted to pay more then so be it. Not something I would do but if you’re buying now the market isn’t the same as what it has been so if you find a deal then jump on it. Sheesh

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stoped yesterday at my local dealership, got my first oil change and asked about their 23 raptor 37 azure grey man that color is nice in person. Sales man told me it’s 25k over msrp if you wanted to trade it in. ha. They’re smoking crack, told me the day before they sold a 37 avalanche for 25k over. If you’re reading this and you bought the 37 at Maxwell Ford a few days ago you’re a *******.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stoped yesterday at my local dealership, got my first oil change and asked about their 23 raptor 37 azure grey man that color is nice in person. Sales man told me it’s 25k over msrp if you wanted to trade it in. ha. They’re smoking crack, told me the day before they sold a 37 avalanche for 25k over. If you’re reading this and you bought the 37 at Maxwell Ford a few days ago you’re a *******.
that dealership ***** out Raptors. Markup+ their dealer package as well lmaooo

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
No new news...Maxwell is well know for $25K+ ADM. They are owned by Group1 which is public company...in it for shareholders. Same with any Autonation, etc...nothing new.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Maxwell, I haven't bought a truck from them in 20 years, but it's closest to where I live so they get first shot at service. Jackie in service isn't horrible. She seems to rule the roost. The courtesy driver told me that when he was taking me to get my last rental. LOL

Zybane

Reaction score

LOL people would have to be utter morons to pay $25K ADM. I've got multiple dealers down to $5K ADM for 37PP's.

If it's a wealthy buyer, they are going to get an R. So that should bring non-R Raptor prices down even more.

If someone actually did pay $25K ADM, they are going to be losing like $50K over the next 1-2 years. Dealer could be lying though, which I wouldn't at all be surprised.

Last edited:
Reaction score
LOL people would have to be utter morons to pay $25K ADM. I've got multiple dealers down to $5K ADM for 37PP's.

If it's a wealthy buyer, they are going to get an R. So that should bring non-R Raptor prices down even more.

If someone actually did pay $25K ADM, they are going to be losing like $50K over the next 1-2 years. Dealer could be lying though, which I wouldn't at all be surprised.

I was on a list for Raptor Bronco. They called me last month and let me know they have a build for me…..

Got to the price, $106,000 o_O

Attachments

• 4A73BDFE-7438-4E3D-8DF8-FF894DFCF654.jpeg
    4A73BDFE-7438-4E3D-8DF8-FF894DFCF654.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 26