2023 Raptor at MSRP - will pay up to $1k finders fee (or $2k in BTC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Most dealers just suck, I hate when they show a picture of a truck, I click on it, and it says no vehicles match this description. Then why the hell post a picture? I know, it's click bait. But it is frustrating to search for a truck and have false pictures or vehicles advertised. Then when you do find one that actually exists, the price is wrong. The whole thing is really frustrating.

Question

Reaction score
I’m not sure if this is the place to ask but, I found a 37pp avalanche grey for a 5k mark up. Do you guys think this is worth purchasing? This seems to be the best I could find.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m not sure if this is the place to ask but, I found a 37pp avalanche grey for a 5k mark up. Do you guys think this is worth purchasing? This seems to be the best I could find.
5k ADM is very common. do it if you want it... if you wait 10-15 more min... somebody else is gonna buy it 100%

martinjoa

Reaction score
I really think ADMs are coming to an end but don’t gamble on my word. I am for sure seeing more without it though even 37s

martinjoa

Reaction score
Also this is off subject but for some reason I think new Escalades are holding on to ADMs more than raptors which is strange to me

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Do it. You can find less with hunting, but not guaranteed w/options/color/location/etc. If that's the color you want grab it. Good luck.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hindsight is always 20/20. You still are driving a sweet Gen 3 and saved 12k for virtually the same truck. Wait to see what the refresh brings.
Yep! And I have to admit, the heated steering wheel is not something I wanted to give up.