2023 Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to try and coordinate with a work trip my wife has to the area in March but the decided to go the middle of the month rather than the end. I think we are to just plan a trip independently and stop to see some friends that we Jeep/Offroad with that live a couple hours away. I will just have to decide whether we are taking the truck or the Jeep so we can run some trails with them while we are there.

I am pretty sure we have decided to suck it up and pay the fee for her to drive it too. She was reluctant to I really want here to experience that as well.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was going to try and coordinate with a work trip my wife has to the area in March but the decided to go the middle of the month rather than the end. I think we are to just plan a trip independently and stop to see some friends that we Jeep/Offroad with that live a couple hours away. I will just have to decide whether we are taking the truck or the Jeep so we can run some trails with them while we are there.

I am pretty sure we have decided to suck it up and pay the fee for her to drive it too. She was reluctant to I really want here to experience that as well.
If she said “No” once, I’d stop pressing; keep that money in yo pockets. Lol

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this trip worth it? Probably $800 for flight and hotel to drive around a truck I already have. I know, that is a poor mentality, but would rather spend that on mods.