2023 Raptor 37 Avalanche with blue interior indicates built…I think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I guess it is built but wait you guessed it …chip hold! Many have waited longer so I won’t complain..I was excited to get a 2023 in 2022 ….my 2021 bronco didn’t get delivered until June 2022 so …maybe this won’t be as bad.
Good luck to everyone else with builds!!!

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I guess it is built but wait you guessed it …chip hold! Many have waited longer so I won’t complain..I was excited to get a 2023 in 2022 ….my 2021 bronco didn’t get delivered until June 2022 so …maybe this won’t be as bad.
I’m not 100%, but I’m assuming that I’m on chip hold as well.

hellohithere

Reaction score

How do you know it is on chip hold?

OP
OP
R

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer checked my build status and said it is built …but on a chip hold …who even knows what that means these days ..lol.
They probably ran out of drivers window glass and switches…I’m just kidding.
Many of the web forum members have better and more accurate information on actual build status. Chip hold has become an easy way to answer customers questions regarding “why isn’t my truck being delivered”?
Cheers

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer checked my build status and said it is built …but on a chip hold …who even knows what that means these days ..lol.
They probably ran out of drivers window glass and switches…I’m just kidding.
Many of the web forum members have better and more accurate information on actual build status. Chip hold has become an easy way to answer customers questions regarding “why isn’t my truck being delivered”?
Cheers
My dealer claims that mine is built and awaiting shipment, but tracker still shows as in production. What a cluster

OP
OP
R

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am still on a chip hold....i also have a bronco raptor that was supposed to be delivered by tommorow....I called the dealer said it was updated today to the end of this month ....like they didn't know a week ago that it was sitting thousand miles away until the day before the delivery.....Ford needs to stick a Federal express envelope tracker in every bronco or vehicle they build so at least someone knows where your vehicle is???? How can Ford keep loosing or be unable to track a 100k vehicle???

I am hoping the dealer was wrong and it will show up ....