2023 Raptor 35 Market at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diaz27

Reaction score
I used the same search method, if a dealers website had a “call for price” or a markup over 5k I moved on. The sites that showed 5k or msrp were a mixed bag. My truck was listed at 5k, called and they offered 2,500. I told them I was going to wait for an order that may take 6+ mos for msrp and they caved. It is worth making a few phone calls to save 5k. I should start a Raptor MSRP service and charge 500 bucks. I could find one every day!
Let me know if you do, I'm in the market for an Anti Matter Blue Raptor at MSRP.

PGas32

Reaction score
Yeah same, Atlas 22 or either an Azure or Avalanche 23 at sticker would great thanks. Gladly pay you $500

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plenty of trucks at MSRP, not like it’s a secret. Just call around.

If they think you’re ready to buy they will be more willing to work with you. Tire kickers they are ready to send down the road.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plenty of trucks at MSRP, not like it’s a secret. Just call around.

If they think you’re ready to buy they will be more willing to work with you. Tire kickers they are ready to send down the road.
But may not be optioned how people want them. I've not seen many Rapid Reds or Atlas Blues popping up...

OP
OP
Paxton

Paxton

Reaction score
But may not be optioned how people want them. I've not seen many Rapid Reds or Atlas Blues popping up...
Atlas blue is done after 22. Awesome color, my guess is very hard to find. Only one I’ve seen is a 37P at 30k over

atobias80

Reaction score
Chicago area was all $20-$30 over. I got mine from a dealer in central IL for $8 over. They delivered it to my door and gave me a great price on our minivan. All done thru email. seamless.

GoHerd2000

Reaction score
I'm able to get the ADM to around $2500 but not getting MSRP.
I'm limiting my search to 200ish miles around Pittsburgh.
Going to continue the waiting game.

A_Jones

Reaction score
Out in Phoenix, still seeing dealers marking up by 30k on Raptors alone, not the Raptor R. Searching around for an MSRP Raptor at the moment, ideally a dealer honoring MSRP so I can try ordering one. No luck so far in my region.

jmog

Reaction score
Picked up my dream truck at MSRP yesterday in Toledo Ohio. MSRP is easy to find! Funny part is i stopped at local dealer Currie Ford to see an Azure Raptor in person. They were relentless trying to get me to purchase at 30k over. They laughed at me asking MSRP and my sharing with them a lot of dealers selling at MSRP. Contemplating on doing donuts in their lot. F the price gougers!
Where around Toledo are you seeing MSRP? I am near Akron and looking for a Raptor R but would settle for a fully loaded regular.