2023 Order Banks Still Open?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW McCall

Reaction score
Been calling around to dealerships looking to order a 23 non-R. One just told me order banks are closed - is this true? Did I already miss the window? If so, good grief!

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told by my dealer that the 2023 f150s could be ordered but they havent gotten the green light for the raptors yet. They expect to get a few allocations but havent heard anything yet. Their raptor R allocations have already came and sold, but still waiting on the regular raptors.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told by my dealer that the 2023 f150s could be ordered but they havent gotten the green light for the raptors yet. They expect to get a few allocations but havent heard anything yet. Their raptor R allocations have already came and sold, but still waiting on the regular raptors.
They can still place the order. I got my order confirmation (email) from Ford when I placed the order - don't recall which day though - either 7/19 or 7/20.

I know that doesn't guarantee an allocation or anything related to delivery, but it does mean that Ford recognized receipt of the order. You may want to push your dealer. The longer you wait the lower your chances are of a timely delivery. I know there are guys on the forum that ordered in September of last year who are still waiting for their 2022s.

Hotrod-Realtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jump on it. According to another thread, the R is going to come out of the 5,000 or so total of Raptors being built. So you will have about half the amount of V6 raptors available compared to 2022.

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They can still place the order. I got my order confirmation (email) from Ford when I placed the order - don't recall which day though - either 7/19 or 7/20.

I know that doesn't guarantee an allocation or anything related to delivery, but it does mean that Ford recognized receipt of the order. You may want to push your dealer. The longer you wait the lower your chances are of a timely delivery. I know there are guys on the forum that ordered in September of last year who are still waiting for their 2022s.
The way it sounds to me is they wont order untill they get their allocations. Im in the system, or on the list in other words, just waiting for them to call.

chris51080

Reaction score
Jump on it. According to another thread, the R is going to come out of the 5,000 or so total of Raptors being built. So you will have about half the amount of V6 raptors available compared to 2022.
Is this correct? Are they only making 5k or so Raptors?

I’ve been wondering what production numbers are, where did you find this?