2023 Gen3 Raptor 37 PP - Humor :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its people like the op who still make this place worth coming back to. knowing he is gonna get flamed for his 20s and for posting his starbucks pics yet still goes for it..... awesome. while 20 arent most peoples choice, its good to know someone out there can take and enjoy a good poking at their expense.

however i do need to ask.... why 20s on an offroad truck? turn in your man card please before it gets revoked. we will hold onto it for you until you are ready. until then you can have your bucks/manbun/skinny jean card.
Thanks for those supporting the “you do you” guys for how we want to set up our trucks. To answer your question, the F150 is my daily driver and mods are 99% for the looks b/c Raptors are by far the best looking truck on the road.

I bought a Braptor for off road use and don’t worry, stayed with 17’s!! :)

And yes, def was expecting the purist to roast me for the 20s so figured I’d get out in front of it before posting this weekend after installed. All good, still love y’all!
6A74D856-20A4-43B4-AF38-193C000DD60D.jpeg85D9B03E-5B12-4331-8188-DA6559713B6A.jpeg68ED07D1-92DC-4C15-AF7E-7DF327704F7B.jpeg

OP
OP
T

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome Brap!!
How do you like the Yoko MT’s?
The Yokos MT are a great tire IMO. I ran them on a truck a couple years ago and was surprised how quiet they are for a 21/32 MT tire. Much lighter weight than Nitto Grappler or Toyo MT and a little less expensive.

Def have a hum vs the BFG KOs, but not the howl on the highway like many MT.
Off road they are a beast and perform the way you would expect an aggressive MT to.

I’m putting these on my F150 Raptor in a 37x12.50r20 this weekend. Discount had the best price at only $400, which is very reasonable for a premium 37” tire on a 20” wheel. Def check them out if in the market.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for those supporting the “you do you” guys for how we want to set up our trucks. To answer your question, the F150 is my daily driver and mods are 99% for the looks b/c Raptors are by far the best looking truck on the road.

I bought a Braptor for off road use and don’t worry, stayed with 17’s!! :)

And yes, def was expecting the purist to roast me for the 20s so figured I’d get out in front of it before posting this weekend after installed. All good, still love y’all!
View attachment 405551View attachment 405552View attachment 405550
while i respect your choices, you still arent off the hook. please go see @John M BUNMAN for you bunman card. being a ratpr forum, offroad broncos dont count. must be a raptor. john tried giving me the bunman card in fallon last week, but we had to decline since we werent eligible. we still have 17s on our trucks, and the amount of alcohol, fireworks, guns and tannerite, made us exempt from the bunman card. however 20s on the raptor means instant qualification for the bunkan card.

OP
OP
T

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I only know how to measure the sidewall benefit of a 17” vs 20” in Starbucks, please see pics

The 17” def allows to “add Whip” to my Venti Frappe while the smaller 20” sidewall I unfortunately will have to order “no whip”

Sorry but I had to! :) :)IMG_1685.jpegIMG_1683.jpeg