2023 Gen3 Raptor 37 PP - Humor :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its people like the op who still make this place worth coming back to. knowing he is gonna get flamed for his 20s and for posting his starbucks pics yet still goes for it..... awesome. while 20 arent most peoples choice, its good to know someone out there can take and enjoy a good poking at their expense.

however i do need to ask.... why 20s on an offroad truck? turn in your man card please before it gets revoked. we will hold onto it for you until you are ready. until then you can have your bucks/manbun/skinny jean card.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never thought I would see the day a hair bun guy would make fun of skinny jeans!?! ;)

I dont care what people do to their own truck and usually just keep my stupid opinions to myself... but will look with an opinionated AF expression on my face! :hmmm2:

Like this truck I seen recently or squatted trucks!

IMG_7769.jpg

Last edited:

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
its people like the op who still make this place worth coming back to. knowing he is gonna get flamed for his 20s and for posting his starbucks pics yet still goes for it..... awesome. while 20 arent most peoples choice, its good to know someone out there can take and enjoy a good poking at their expense.

however i do need to ask.... why 20s on an offroad truck? turn in your man card please before it gets revoked. we will hold onto it for you until you are ready. until then you can have your bucks/manbun/skinny jean card.
Well said my brother.
Humor even at our own expense is what keeps us from going crazy.
Im sadly seeing, more often from some of the new folks and I consider myself a FNG having only been her a couple of years now.
Some folks now are malicious and serious about their comments on other people’s Raptors. If you like 22” Rims, Skinny Jeans, Goat Milk Lattes Perrelli Racing Tires on YOUR RAPTOR, go for it. You do you. I may think, man that would not work for the Raptoring I do, I will still throw you a like and move on without being a FNing A-hole with some shixt-bag comments.
I will definitely make fun of the Primer looking Gen3 money boys…mostly because I can’t afford the CO Gen 3 that I would like to buy :(
Im sure a lot of the same folks that will take time to trash someone else’s mods, think getting my Raptor pin stripped every week and modifying it into a Hybrid R is the dumbest thing they have ever seen…
Hmmmm, once again I’ve forgotten where I was going with this, but I am extremely good looking and can reach out and punch the X Ring at 1k yds with Iron sights…..at least I used to be to, now I can’t afford the ammo :(

#AllBunsMatter
#NoBunsLeftBehind
#IMissMyFreeAmmoDays

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’re not a Real Bucks Off-Roader until you exercise your 4-Low Rock Crawl in the Boulders at Bucks ;)
Put your Tent-Up, your extra, never used empty gas can and wax your MAXTRAX’s. Then you can park over by the TRD boys in their Skinny Jeans and compare Latte temperatures… :)

View attachment 404761View attachment 404762View attachment 404763View attachment 404764View attachment 404765
Seems the one thing that unites 2nd and 3rd batt boys is the damn man buns haha
New bed setup looks killer!

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never thought I would see the day a hair bun guy would make fun of skinny jeans!?! ;)

I dont care what people do to their own truck and usually just keep my stupid opinions to myself... but will look with an opinionated AF expression on my face! :hmmm2:

Like this truck I seen recently or squatted trucks!
What’s funny is he is a balding guy making fun of guys with hair making fun of skinny jeans. Oh the irony.