2023 Ford Raptor R orders will open after debut.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I guess this will be the norm with Ford. After they debut the Raptor R, whenever that is, the order banks will open.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
... Then the ADM books will open. My guess is 50k above sticker for most and 100k above sticker in places (looking at you CA...). Then @CINISI will go supernova, briefly creating a neutron star of anger before going full quasar and wiping out all life on earth with rage against garbage shady dealerships.

I'll be over here enjoying my Gen 2 :cheers:

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
... Then the ADM books will open. My guess is 50k above sticker for most and 100k above sticker in places (looking at you CA...). Then @CINISI will go supernova, briefly creating a neutron star of anger before going full quasar and wiping out all life on earth with rage against garbage shady dealerships.

Save room in the parking for the rest of us that will continue to slum it up with a Gen2

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I don’t even understand your Mork from Ork talk. I’ll be placing a 23 order @ MSRP if I can’t locate a 22 by then.
Raptor R would be cool but more then I need so pay up suckers.
Nanu nanu.

Last edited:

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Holy **** I spit out my coffee

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Maybe for three days. Ram has the Redeye waiting to go. I don’t see Ram just giving up bragging rights for the most HP.

Dodge/Ram are well known for throwing big power numbers at things. Look at the Challenger, Charger, Durango, and the Grand Cherokee with the Hellcat. All of those vehicles are known for straight line power. That said, how many track reviews do you see with a Challenger or Charger versus a Mustang or Camaro where the Dodge wins on a road course? My guess is none.

Comparing the Raptor (and Raptor R) to the TRX very well could be a Mustang vs Challenger comparison as well. I love my TRX, and for my driving habits I enjoy it more than the Raptor. But until we see the TRX do a Baja run similar to what we see with the Raptor, I give the high speed off road nod to the Raptor, simply because it’s proven itself.

I want to see 4-6 Raptors and 4-6 TRX’s go head to head in something like the Texas Raptor Run. That would tell all of us how the trucks stack up against each other when in the hands of average people.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Maybe. But me thinks the S/C V8 making 700+ HP will be more than enough to keep Ford guys loyal