2023 factory 37 black wheels price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried searching but can't seem to find it if it already exists on here but what are 5 of the black 37 pp wheels from a 23 worth? I've seen what people ask but not sure what people pay. On ebay it said a set of gray went for $2500 but i want real feedback. I Wouldn't need the tires either but i know that gets tough to ship. I actually really like them but like to personalize my trucks, and the wheels are usually my way. I'm on the fence... TIA

mclark202

Reaction score
I’ll pay $2k for a set of wheels and tires with TPMS sensors if I find someone locally willing to let them go.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got $2k for 4 of my 35s with 300 miles and TPMS. I would think $2500 is more than reasonable for 37s. Personally I’d shoot for closer to $3k.

TriGui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@jroub was looking for a black set. I tried to sell him my charcoal set but he wants black. Not sure if he needs tires. Just trying to help a brotha out.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried searching but can't seem to find it if it already exists on here but what are 5 of the black 37 pp wheels from a 23 worth? I've seen what people ask but not sure what people pay. On ebay it said a set of gray went for $2500 but i want real feedback. I Wouldn't need the tires either but i know that gets tough to ship. I actually really like them but like to personalize my trucks, and the wheels are usually my way. I'm on the fence... TIA
Depends if they are local or not. I would say 1800 I seen sets for 3800 with bfg37x12.50 take offs not less then 1800

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my grey 37” package beadlocks for $2750 not too long ago. They’re hard to come by and if you wait long enough the right buyer will pay what they’re worth.