2023 eco 37 wheel and trim?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone on the gen 3 fb group spotted a 23 37 on a lot somewhere and took pics with the raptor R color. Don’t think anyone here on frf has taken their 37 yet but should be very soon as some are on the move.

CityHunter

Reaction score
It looks like the carbon fiber pattern has been upgraded/improved in the ‘23 R videos I’ve seen. I’d be interested to see if that improved CF package also makes its way into all 2023 Raptors — I suspect there’s a good chance that’ll be the case.

CityHunter

Reaction score
It looks like the carbon fiber pattern has been upgraded/improved in the ‘23 R videos I’ve seen. I’d be interested to see if that improved CF package also makes its way into all 2023 Raptors — I suspect there’s a good chance that’ll be the case.
Just to update on this - I've now seen a video of a '23 non-R Raptor with the carbon package, and it still has the same carbon fiber as '22 models. So the better-looking carbon fiber may just be an "R" thing