2023 Delivered, Finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not even close. No metallic in Oxford
For me, that’s a good thing. I’ve never been a fan of most metallic paint. I had two jet black metallic Porsches and no matter how clean they were, never shined like non-metallic black. Kinda looked hazy and dirty even when spotless.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me, that’s a good thing. I’ve never been a fan of most metallic paint. I had two jet black metallic Porsches and no matter how clean they were, never shined like non-metallic black. Kinda looked hazy and dirty even when spotless.
Yeah, it’s all personal preference. I feel like the lighter colors need metallic to pop. Dark looks more reflective without it.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked a couple weeks ago and don't remember the exact figure... wasn't as much as I thought it would be, but not cheap. North of $2k if I remember right.
Hey when it comes to stuff like that you have to be happy if you want it get it.

Chop96

Reaction score
Hey when it comes to stuff like that you have to be happy if you want it get it.
Tell me about it. There's a chance I could work something similar with someone local, but may just go this way because it's exactly what I'm looking for.

Priced it all last night - the hood, door, and bedside 37pp graphics plus the Gen3 FP graphic from the 35s is just over $2500 total. That price makes me wince a bit ("just for stickers?!?") - but like you said it's its what will get you what you really want... Have some thinking to do.
:cheers: