2023 Delivered, Finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

GLF5

Reaction score
Silver looks amazing with no graphics. Beautiful!
I'm having a hard time deciding whether to keep the graphics or not Its completely a personal preference and I think it looks good both ways. The 37 graphic on the silver adds a certain something, but clean is always good also.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time deciding whether to keep the graphics or not Its completely a personal preference and I think it looks good both ways. The 37 graphic on the silver adds a certain something, but clean is always good also.
The 37 graphics do look better on silver than the orange ones on the 35. I’m shocked no one has put the graphics from a 37 on a 35, of course minus the 37 part.

Chop96

Reaction score
The 37 graphics do look better on silver than the orange ones on the 35. I’m shocked no one has put the graphics from a 37 on a 35, of course minus the 37 part.
I'm thinking of doing exactly that on my 35 AMB... replacing the 37 with the "Gen 3" logo. Still in early stages of working out the details on this one.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing exactly that on my 35 AMB... replacing the 37 with the "Gen 3" logo. Still in early stages of working out the details on this one.
I think those graphics would look great on an AMB. Pics when you do it.

Chop96

Reaction score
Absolutely will. I didn't get a 37pp because I waited to order and couldn't get a 37 allocation, and had also convinced myself I didn't need the 37s... If I could do it over again, I'd get the 37 - if only so I could get the graphics package. I'd like something on the bedsides, but the orange graphics don't work in my brain... I love the subtlety of the 37s graphics package.

MikeyP87

Reaction score
I think those graphics would look great on an AMB. Pics when you do it.
They do look good on AMB. I wanted my 37 AMB without the graphics, but the dealer didn't include that. I'm actually happy they didn't delete them, as I didn't realize the 37 graphics were different colors than the 35. THe all silver/grey adds just enough pop to a dark AMB truck.

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, I really like them on the AMB. Here's mine. Note, I have full PPF on the entire truck so when going over the decals, they pick up some gloss. Meaning the decals are actually matte finish and look great both ways. Also, if you're thinking of going full ppl, most films offer templates that will cover or go around the decals so you get to choose.IMG_1032.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1032.jpeg
    IMG_1032.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 12

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks really good on that color, i just wonder how much those graphics are from the dealer.

Chop96

Reaction score
Agreed, I really like them on the AMB. Here's mine. Note, I have full PPF on the entire truck so when going over the decals, they pick up some gloss. Meaning the decals are actually matte finish and look great both ways. Also, if you're thinking of going full ppl, most films offer templates that will cover or go around the decals so you get to choose.View attachment 390527
Did you remove the "37" from yours?