2023 Avalanche 37pp finally arrived…I ordered the same day I ordered my 2021 Leadfoot 37pp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jakerjaker19

Reaction score
So after a couple years…it finally arrived. I wanted gen 2 Avalanche back in 2017 but fell in love with leadfoot…the interior is different —black and blue versus blue and no heated steering wheel (lol). I never used it anyhow.

It has black rims 37 rims …I like my grey 37 rims better …and I forgot to delete the 37 sticker on the side when I ordered
Both Leadfoot and Avy are the very best two colors available IMO. I had a 2020 Leadfoot, sold it and picked up a 2023 Avalanche. I just feel these two colors really work well with the Black & Graphite trims, tinted windows etc, plus adding accessories within those colors is always easy. And little pops of red can stand out well, like rear light covers, red tow hooks or red hood vent logo vinyl lettering. Nice choices!