2023 37 Performance Package for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EFARAOH

Reaction score
Well I would have gone about it a different way but you did own him some kind of compensation for delivering the truck to you and now being stuck with it. I would have been more upfront about retaining that money or discussed a non refundable fee if the deal doesn't go through beforehand but the OP most likely didn't think there was anything wrong with the PPF. If the truck mechanically and physically had no issues I can't see PPF being a deal breaker. I mean was it so bad that you would have to do the full truck again? Seems odd.
It seems more so you had cold feet and found something to help back out of the deal.
No cold feet , really liked the concept and idea of the stealth PPF on the truck but part of the value of the truck was that it was supposedly turn key. Didn’t have to do tonneau, or PPF which as mentioned can be costly. The film was only on for 11 months and looked terrible again according to two folks that saw the truck and my wife which says something. If the ppf was failing 11 months in , it wasn’t going to survive more than 2 years in FL weather. Also in my mind if you’re dishonest about what’s visible and apparent then God knows what you’re hiding that isn’t visible. I’ll keep my hard earned money and find the right truck. No rush , my 4Runner is doing just fine.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No cold feet , really liked the concept and idea of the stealth PPF on the truck but part of the value of the truck was that it was supposedly turn key. Didn’t have to do tonneau, or PPF which as mentioned can be costly. The film was only on for 11 months and looked terrible again according to two folks that saw the truck and my wife which says something. If the ppf was failing 11 months in , it wasn’t going to survive more than 2 years in FL weather. Also in my mind if you’re dishonest about what’s visible and apparent then God knows what you’re hiding that isn’t visible. I’ll keep my hard earned money and find the right truck. No rush , my 4Runner is doing just fine.
Ahh so you had some experts (wife and folks) look at and came to the conclusion it would need to be fully redone. You didnt like the stealth PPF and honestly I don't either but that decision should have been made BEFORE the man drove his truck down to you. I feel bad for the OP.

EFARAOH

Reaction score
Ahh so you had some experts (wife and folks) look at and came to the conclusion it would need to be fully redone. You didnt like the stealth PPF and honestly I don't either but that decision should have been made BEFORE the man drove his truck down to you. I feel bad for the OP.
I’ve got nothing to hide, read my post chief. I LIKED the stealth film, wrap job was just extremely poor and wouldn’t last. It wasn’t my truck to have to figure out warranty work. He could’ve done that, discounted the price or even got it removed but he couldn’t offer a solution because of pride.

OP can feel free to update with pics of the areas I pointed out to him. Even with the truck in his possession he wouldn’t admit there were areas failing. I don’t have pity for dishonest folks.