2023 37 Performance Package for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GDK

Reaction score
We waited 20 Months for this beautiful Truck, now lifestyle changes and a recent injury force this sale.
It just turned 5,000 miles and had Oil, Filter and Tire Rotation at the Dealer.
Truck is loaded and located in Charlotte, NC...$105,000

Attachments

• Front 1.jpg
    Front 1.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 106
  • Rear 1.jpg
    Rear 1.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Cover 2.jpg
    Cover 2.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Pelican Lake.jpg
    Pelican Lake.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Window Sticker.jpg
    Window Sticker.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 102

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a friend looking for a 37 PP in White or Iconic Silver

Have you done mods/upgrades besides bedcover to justify the ask price? Just asking b/c you can get this truck brand new for $90-95k.

Thanks, Chris

OP
OP
GDK

GDK

Reaction score
Hello Chris, sorry please read above under the Pictures.
Xpel full body Stealth PPF Ceramic Coated
Xpel Thermal Tint on all Glass
Peragon Limited HDX Folding Bed Cover

Just trying to get my money back
Thanks

drschulze

Reaction score
Hi GDK - Are you still looking for a buyer for your 37PP? If so, can you please confirm current mileage and if you are willing to negotiate. I am also located in CLT. Thank You.

OP
OP
GDK

GDK

Reaction score
Still for sale and based on what I have seen in our area $85,000 seems to be a fair price? Sure would like to sell it, we are about to leave to Winter in Florida so it will sit until May. It will still have 8,000 miles on it then.
Someone out there needs this Truck!

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Still for sale and based on what I have seen in our area $85,000 seems to be a fair price? Sure would like to sell it, we are about to leave to Winter in Florida so it will sit until May. It will still have 8,000 miles on it then.
Someone out there needs this Truck!
The price looks a lot better. You are not a supporting member, nor do you have 100 posts. One of those is required to sell on here.

EFARAOH

Reaction score
BUYERS BEWARE

Unfortunate that this is my first post on here, but last week OP and I began a transaction on the advertised vehicle. After asking some detailed and specific questions about the condition of the vehicle and the PPF in particular the agreement was that the seller was going to drive the vehicle to me in Florida on the way to their winter home after I gave a 10k deposit. Deal was to be finalized two days later when I was off. No mention of a nonrefundable deposit was made.

Vehicle arrives and the PPF was not in the condition advertised with the film failing on the bumper, gas cap and along body lines. I’ve had my wife’s 2024 X7 wrapped by a high end shop in Tampa ( Auto Paint Guard) and so I know this type of work is unacceptable and not the standard. I was quoted that a full redo would run 12-13k for ppf and ceramic coating on top ( same thing this truck supposedly had). Anyway, seller suggested that I purchase the car and try to get it covered under warranty, yeah no thanks. I ultimately refused the deal and offered multiple times to ship the vehicle back to NC on my dime since the seller claimed he had no place to store the truck in FL, but the seller was not interested in that for whatever reason. No other solutions were offered by the seller and the discussion was that he would get the truck the next day and refund of the deposit could be processed.

Seller shows up unannounced a day early while I am not home , picks up the truck after trespassing on our property without any prior communication. 5k refund is issued by the seller and after a few phone calls another 3.5k is refunded. The seller then decided that I was “too picky” for not taking a low mileage truck from “honest” people. The idea that I’m “too picky” alone is an admission that the seller knew the ppf was flawed and that I just wasn’t flexible enough to let him dump the truck on me. Long story short , seller kept 1.5k against our agreement and the whole situation could’ve been avoided if he was just honest and forthright from the get go. In any case, just trying to save anyone else the headache of dealing with this dishonest member. Pass on this truck.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The price looks a lot better. You are not a supporting member, nor do you have 100 posts. One of those is required to sell on here.
This should be a warning to All here. There is a reason why there is a 100 post min to sell here. if you cant follow the simple rules of this forum. What make you think they'er honest. They are obviously not. Sorry about your experience @EFARAOH and thank you for the heads up on this POS!!!!!!!better luck on the next one.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BUYERS BEWARE

Unfortunate that this is my first post on here, but last week OP and I began a transaction on the advertised vehicle. After asking some detailed and specific questions about the condition of the vehicle and the PPF in particular the agreement was that the seller was going to drive the vehicle to me in Florida on the way to their winter home after I gave a 10k deposit. Deal was to be finalized two days later when I was off. No mention of a nonrefundable deposit was made.

Vehicle arrives and the PPF was not in the condition advertised with the film failing on the bumper, gas cap and along body lines. I’ve had my wife’s 2024 X7 wrapped by a high end shop in Tampa ( Auto Paint Guard) and so I know this type of work is unacceptable and not the standard. I was quoted that a full redo would run 12-13k for ppf and ceramic coating on top ( same thing this truck supposedly had). Anyway, seller suggested that I purchase the car and try to get it covered under warranty, yeah no thanks. I ultimately refused the deal and offered multiple times to ship the vehicle back to NC on my dime since the seller claimed he had no place to store the truck in FL, but the seller was not interested in that for whatever reason. No other solutions were offered by the seller and the discussion was that he would get the truck the next day and refund of the deposit could be processed.

Seller shows up unannounced a day early while I am not home , picks up the truck after trespassing on our property without any prior communication. 5k refund is issued by the seller and after a few phone calls another 3.5k is refunded. The seller then decided that I was “too picky” for not taking a low mileage truck from “honest” people. The idea that I’m “too picky” alone is an admission that the seller knew the ppf was flawed and that I just wasn’t flexible enough to let him dump the truck on me. Long story short , seller kept 1.5k against our agreement and the whole situation could’ve been avoided if he was just honest and forthright from the get go. In any case, just trying to save anyone else the headache of dealing with this dishonest member. Pass on this truck.
Well I would have gone about it a different way but you did own him some kind of compensation for delivering the truck to you and now being stuck with it. I would have been more upfront about retaining that money or discussed a non refundable fee if the deal doesn't go through beforehand but the OP most likely didn't think there was anything wrong with the PPF. If the truck mechanically and physically had no issues I can't see PPF being a deal breaker. I mean was it so bad that you would have to do the full truck again? Seems odd.
It seems more so you had cold feet and found something to help back out of the deal.