2022MY Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yeetyodeler

Reaction score
Ordered back in early December, unscheduled-clean. Wound up catching a dealer stock with a couple more options than mine that already has a build date. Once the stock raptor gets here and that deal doesn't fall apart I would be willing to transfer an MSRP Code Orange 35 801a to a person that wants it. I'd just need them to pay me the $500 deposit.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again, dealers are selling for MSPR all over the place. So to be happy that you are getting ripped off seems silly.

Spending money is fine. Wasting money is another story.

Also, quick search will let you know you can find raptors in stock right now....5k over.
So if trucks all over the place for MSRP why don’t you just go there in the morning and drive home afternoon, why order and wait? And than you said a quick search and you can find one for 5k. So which one is it MSRP or 5k?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So if trucks all over the place for MSRP why don’t you just go there in the morning and drive home afternoon, why order and wait? And than you said a quick search and you can find one for 5k. So which one is it MSRP or 5k?
Funny. He contradicted himself all in the same breath!

Imoxfordwhite

Reaction score
Uh oh. Didn't read the whole convo. I'll fill you in, to save you time.

I ordered two at MSRP, no issue. Even got a 37.

Previously, he said he can easily sell his for 20k more than he paid. That's where the quick search for 5k over came from. Haha

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody who ordered Nov/dec that got scheduled probably just had a dealer who had an allocation ready to roll. I’m thinking a lot of dealers submitted orders without allocations yet. At least my dealer did
Yeah… just got this Friday from the Sales Manager who ordered mine—-
:
Tony nothing yet, Raptors are a nationally allocated commodity so we have to wait our turn I'm allocated 4 per calendar year.
Your order is #3 my first one is getting delivered here in 2 weeks, the other one is scheduled for April, so I'm hoping yours will
get picked up next month for May production June delivery.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:
Tony nothing yet, Raptors are a nationally allocated commodity so we have to wait our turn I'm allocated 4 per calendar year.
Your order is #3 my first one is getting delivered here in 2 weeks, the other one is scheduled for April, so I'm hoping yours will
No chance, even if you got your order in today, that you'd have it in June.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:
I’m reaching out to my SM today as well. I’ll ask him the same questions and to reach out to his zone rep and see if it jives with what you’ve been told. Makes sense though!

OP
OP
Gator85

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah the AdM sucks, but at this point I’m just stoked I’m finally getting my dream truck. Will be my first ford. Here locally a dealer has a 35 for $25k over, so my 37 for 5-6k seems like a steal. Still sucks, but whatever. Now I can stop wasting time watching build dates and articles about factory shutdowns and just enjoy the truck. I’m truck less right now so I’m itchin to hit some trails!!!
The 22MY MSRP was increased by $3000+. So, I think you only paid $2000 ADM. To me, that's worth avoiding the BS.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 22MY MSRP was increased by $3000+. So, I think you only paid $2000 ADM. To me, that's worth avoiding the BS.
Lol. Yeah I’ve had the truck for a bit now. Seems like I paid regular price at this point!