2022MY Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Imoxfordwhite

Reaction score
Yeah the AdM sucks, but at this point I’m just stoked I’m finally getting my dream truck. Will be my first ford. Here locally a dealer has a 35 for $25k over, so my 37 for 5-6k seems like a steal. Still sucks, but whatever. Now I can stop wasting time watching build dates and articles about factory shutdowns and just enjoy the truck. I’m truck less right now so I’m itchin to hit some trails!!!
I'm seriously blown away that people are excited getting absolutely bent over by these greedy dealers. Best of luck, but damn, ouch.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm seriously blown away that people are excited getting absolutely bent over by these greedy dealers. Best of luck, but damn, ouch.
I’d say relieved I don’t have to worry about getting a truck this year. Not excited….lol. Time is worth more than money for me at this point. And bent over? Nah. I could turn around and sell the thing for 15-20k in a week. So there’s that.

Imoxfordwhite

Reaction score
I’d say relieved I don’t have to worry about getting a truck this year. Not excited….lol. Time is worth more than money for me at this point. And bent over? Nah. I could turn around and sell the thing for 15-20k in a week. So there’s that.
Missed my point. But ya, glad your dealer knows how to treat their customers.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see yours but think you missed his. What is the value of a person’s time…
Yeah I fought for 2 months to find my MSRP deal, but 3 months later still no build date? Screw it. It’s only money. Time to enjoy some outdoors before summer hits (AZ)

Imoxfordwhite

Reaction score
I see yours but think you missed his. What is the value of a person’s time…
Again, dealers are selling for MSPR all over the place. So to be happy that you are getting ripped off seems silly.

Spending money is fine. Wasting money is another story.

Also, quick search will let you know you can find raptors in stock right now....5k over.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again, dealers are selling for MSPR all over the place. So to be happy that you are getting ripped off seems silly.

Spending money is fine. Wasting money is another story.

Also, quick search will let you know you can find raptors in stock right now....5k over.
Trucks are not ‘all over the place’ for MSRP dude. Orders that will show up 9 months+ maybe. But not on the lots. Once again, my point is this::: I’m relieved I don’t have to worry about getting a truck this year anymore. It’s costing me roughly $6k. I’m so annoyed with this whole process, I’m now fine with that.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trucks are not ‘all over the place’ for MSRP dude. Orders that will show up 9 months+ maybe. But not on the lots. Once again, my point is this::: I’m relieved I don’t have to worry about getting a truck this year anymore. It’s costing me roughly $6k. I’m so annoyed with this whole process, I’m now fine with that.
Trucks all over the place for MSRP but he’s still waiting to get a truck…. If you can afford it, paying to be done with this process is worth it.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trucks all over the place for MSRP but he’s still waiting to get a truck…. If you can afford it, paying to be done with this process is worth it.
Yeah exactly man. There’s a 35 local to me right now with a $25k ADM and the thing has alloy wheels. It is what it is as they say.

Kotykb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed my 801A 37” order in May then had to revise in October, my build week keeps getting pushed and it’s now Feb 21st. Ordered through a Minnesota dealer at MSRP and it’s getting shipped to Phoenix. The wait is driving me crazy as it’s had build weeks scheduled since October!