2022MY Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in same boat. Can't get any update from dealer and when I called Ford Performance they said they weren't connected to the production side and had nothing to tell me.
I ordered on 10/25; antimatter blue, 801a, 37 package, power package, moonroof, spray in liner, Recaro

I think it would be easier to wait if there was at least some info available on build order/dates...
You are not alone. same build as yours even the color. Ordered 10/09 still unscheduled/clean.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are not alone. same build as yours even the color. Ordered 10/09 still unscheduled/clean.
Time to reach out to your dealer and find out if they actually have allocations. If they do, ask them which month they plan on adding you to. If they cant answer, ask for the zone reps contact info. Get some answers. I was an early October order and my allocation was picked up with my dealers November allocation allotment.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time to reach out to your dealer and find out if they actually have allocations. If they do, ask them which month they plan on adding you to. If they cant answer, ask for the zone reps contact info. Get some answers. I was an early October order and my allocation was picked up with my dealers November allocation allotment.
I did. He reached out to his zon.rep who said that my order will be picked up in a few weeks. Hopefully it is true, will see

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. There was a limited scheduling today (according to ice-capede) but I got lucky. My latest order (12/24) was picked up for build week of 3/7. E-mail from Ford with vin. Anyone else ?

TreyK42

Reaction score
Anyone know how a STOCK order differs from a RETAIL order? My dealer sent me this pic today and I’m one of the unlucky “Unscheduled-Clean” orders sitting in limbo since October 8th.102CE3D1-5DCB-4412-9566-B20AA185EB3F.jpeg

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain. The big issue is that everyone that sits unscheduled/clean was likely not given 100% honest info from their dealer. Especially those who sit unscheduled/clean with 37" packages. Those are maybe a 1-5 ratio. If you haven't been scheduled yet and you ordered early october your dealer likely didn't have an allocation to sell you to be honest.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. There was a limited scheduling today (according to ice-capede) but I got lucky. My latest order (12/24) was picked up for build week of 3/7. E-mail from Ford with vin. Anyone else ?
Nope…ordered on 12/28/21

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain. The big issue is that everyone that sits unscheduled/clean was likely not given 100% honest info from their dealer. Especially those who sit unscheduled/clean with 37" packages. Those are maybe a 1-5 ratio. If you haven't been scheduled yet and you ordered early october your dealer likely didn't have an allocation to sell you to be honest.
We are literally only two months deep on 22 building. So if all the allocations are used up, who is getting the next 6-7 months worth of build weeks?