2022 Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a similar reply from Anthony yesterday. Unscheduled/clean and he hasn’t seen/gotten word of any 22’s being scheduled.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
spoke with a sales manager today and he said that he had entered all my info into the ordering system. No allocations or word from ford....He seemed as disappointed as me...said he had orders in 2021 that never went through so this could be the same, he said they typically update things on Thursdays so maybe next week he will have more info......I'm starting to strongly consider just ordering a Tremor instead....even though price is not much far off from raptor they can be had for under invoice so that widens the gap.....then again I'll probably level it and add 35's making the raptor the better option

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
spoke with a sales manager today and he said that he had entered all my info into the ordering system. No allocations or word from ford....He seemed as disappointed as me...said he had orders in 2021 that never went through so this could be the same, he said they typically update things on Thursdays so maybe next week he will have more info......I'm starting to strongly consider just ordering a Tremor instead....even though price is not much far off from raptor they can be had for under invoice so that widens the gap.....then again I'll probably level it and add 35's making the raptor the better option
I'm giving myself until early February to hear something. If I don't know more by then, I'll likely go a different direction.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too. Got my confirmation today. Allocation, @MSRP. Now the real wait begins.

View attachment 326087

nice so I guess that email means that you have an allocation...keeping my fingers crossed and will probably wait another month and then if I can't get one go another route....grant it my gladiator is nice and holding its value well so I'm not in a rush, just want the extra space for the 3 kids

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice so I guess that email means that you have an allocation...keeping my fingers crossed and will probably wait another month and then if I can't get one go another route....grant it my gladiator is nice and holding its value well so I'm not in a rush, just want the extra space for the 3 kids
I'm coming off years of BMW's and Jeeps so I'm new to Ford. As the GM explained to me, you can submit as many orders as you want but they will just sit there waiting on an allocation. With an allocation, the order then is "official", you get the email (assuming your dealer added your email), a VIN is soon assigned, and it moves into the queue as "clean" to await scheduling. He was very up front with me saying the next step, a build date, is the big unknown right now with all the issues. His rep did indicate the 2021's are finishing up first and the 2022's should start getting build dates "soon".

That's all I know. Sounds about right from all the stuff I've read here and on other forums. BMW was very similar. I've been pegged to this forum the last two months reading and reading... and thanks to the guys on here, found a dealer @MSRP too! So this has been a wealth of knowledge for me as well!

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm coming off years of BMW's and Jeeps so I'm new to Ford. As the GM explained to me, you can submit as many orders as you want but they will just sit there waiting on an allocation. With an allocation, the order then is "official", you get the email, a VIN is soon assigned, and it moves into the queue as "clean" to await scheduling. He was very up front with me saying the next step, a build date, is the big unknown right now with all the issues. His rep did indicate the 2021's are finishing up first and the 2022's should start getting build dates "soon".

That's all I know. Sounds about right from all the stuff I've read here and on other forums. BMW was very similar. I've been pegged to this forum the last two months reading and reading... and thanks to the guys on here, found a dealer @MSRP too! So this has been a wealth of knowledge for me as well!
Thanks, that does seem to be the case, unfortunate for me no allocation at the dealer....I wonder what the odds are of them getting an allocation.....they said there are 4 total raptor orders, I think mine was placed first and has priority 10....then again some of the others could be rollovers from 2021 as he said orders didn't get filled from 2021

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm coming off years of BMW's and Jeeps so I'm new to Ford. As the GM explained to me, you can submit as many orders as you want but they will just sit there waiting on an allocation. With an allocation, the order then is "official", you get the email (assuming your dealer added your email), a VIN is soon assigned, and it moves into the queue as "clean" to await scheduling. He was very up front with me saying the next step, a build date, is the big unknown right now with all the issues. His rep did indicate the 2021's are finishing up first and the 2022's should start getting build dates "soon".

So if we get the confirmation email from Ford that means you actually have an allocation? Am I understanding that correctly?