2022 Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeckTenRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I placed my order on 10/11 for MY2022 ... attached is the order form.
Can someone please tell me how and where I will be able to track the status on this. I asked the dealer and I was told the order# is H500 and that I will be getting an email from Ford. I know I will be able to get more help and info from this forum than from the dealerships. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• hBc8njkD-413585077[10]. copy.png
    hBc8njkD-413585077[10]. copy.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 81

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how and where I will be able to track the status on this. I asked the dealer and I was told the order# is H500 and that I will be getting an email from Ford. I know I will be able to get more help and info from this forum than from the dealerships. Thanks in advance.
My understanding is you won’t get an email until you are scheduled and get a vin. Rumor is scheduling starts today for f-150 but no one knows if raptors are included

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
once the order is scheduled you will be assigned a vin and *should* receive an email. I noticed that your order sheet is like mine without an email/name address in the bottom and I did not receive the order email so might not receive the schedule email either

once you have a vin you can track on ford website

for now you can track status/verify order with ford performance by giving them the order number and dealer code

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked, unscheduled....I have a feeling we may have to wait a bit....not surprised....expecting the worst and hoping for the best

MD 208

Reaction score
I just joined the unscheduled MY22 club (after having a deposit on a '21 since June that my dealer never got an allocation for). Talked to Ford Performance to confirm my order (which they did) and the guy I spoke with said he hasn't seen any 22's scheduled for a build date yet. Said to check back in two weeks

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this go around, I'll just check with em maybe once a month. Given the tire shortage for the 37s, I'll be luckly to see a truck before Summer 2022.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just read on the FB group that someone received their email order confirmation from Ford for a 22 37.

Coldskeet

Reaction score
Placed my order on 8/10 MY21.... I haven't heard anything from anyone. Will I probably have to reorder for MY22?