2022 to 2023 Order Conversion Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Though I'd start a solid thread for people who's 2022 Raptor order is being converted to a 2023, and for people to discuss changes to the MY'23 trucks.

What I know so far is my Feb 1, 2022 order was converted to a MY'23 order today. I am being told that Ford does not want to honor my '22 price. Does anyone have any information on this? My '23 order is $5,700 more than my '22 order!

It also seems like the MY'23 trucks do not have the under seat lockable storage included as part of the 801A package? Does anyone know how much this costs to add to the '23? Are there any other changes to the trucks?

Darn it Ford... I've been waiting over 6 months and not only do I not have the truck yet, but are jacking up my price ~$6k?!?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 23 MY order guide has been posted several times already. Doing a quick search would reveal this and you can see the changes for your personal review. Did your order “actually” get converted or was a new order placed? I think that word “converted” is being used too loosely here. Regarding FoMoCo‘s increase, it is what it is; that’s the price of admission. Dealer markups is a whole “nother” animal I wouldn’t go near…ymmv.

OP
OP
R

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 23 MY order guide has been posted several times already. Doing a quick search would reveal this and you can see the changes for your personal review. Did your order “actually” get converted or was a new order placed? I think that word “converted” is being used too loosely here. Regarding FoMoCo‘s increase, it is what it is; that’s the price of admission. Dealer markups is a whole “nother” animal I wouldn’t go near…ymmv.
I did already download the order guide, thanks! I was just asking to make sure there wasn't anything I missed.

You are correct, I should change the name of the post to "my canceled 2022 order and newly placed 2023 order". That's more accurate of what happened. I'm still searching the forum to find the old threads, but I remember reading about when this happened last year (21 to 22), ford actually honored the "old" prices? If you're faster than I am, maybe we can post links to some of those threads here for reference?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did already download the order guide, thanks! I was just asking to make sure there wasn't anything I missed.

You are correct, I should change the name of the post to "my canceled 2022 order and newly placed 2023 order". That's more accurate of what happened. I'm still searching the forum to find the old threads, but I remember reading about when this happened last year (21 to 22), ford actually honored the "old" prices? If you're faster than I am, maybe we can post links to some of those threads here for reference?
The search engine is a tad bit faster than me, lol! Just search price protection. Bump the 22 order guide against the 23 order guide and you’ll find the differences...download the 22 order guide, that’s been posted as well. Run point, post your findings. TIA

Sparda1123

Reaction score
This is a copy of my DORA. I redacted details that identify me as I value my privacy. Hope it helps with your search on pricing for MY23.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220820-181256_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220820-181256_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 132

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, your getting a one year newer truck, so the additional value in a couple years will be similar to the price increase your paying now. So in 24, your truck will only be 1 year old vs 2 years old if you got the 22 model. Be happy!

Last edited:

toolmanglenn

Reaction score
Mine is fairly similar. Except for bed liner and cover. I’m also buying wheels on the outside which have red highlights to embellish the trucks look. Got the idea from a Bronco I saw out in Lander Wy. A couple months back. I’ll post a pic.

Attachments

• DE38FAC2-CF46-4430-A2DD-58CCB28EBC8C.jpeg
    DE38FAC2-CF46-4430-A2DD-58CCB28EBC8C.jpeg
    331.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 9651F702-20DF-4230-80BF-51EB1DEFD472.jpeg
    9651F702-20DF-4230-80BF-51EB1DEFD472.jpeg
    305.9 KB · Views: 23

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if pointed out elsewhere. But Co Pilot 360 tech has flavors and the 23 MY Raptor seems to only include the standard 360 2.0 flavor. The 360 'Assist' Flavor which includes adaptive cruise, maybe intelligent, is not available. Can anyone confirm or deny this?? No adaptive cruise for MY 23? Possibly due to chip shortage issues. It appears this was available on the 21-22 MY but they do not list this adaptive cruise no longer in the 23 MY order guide under Raptor Trim. Also why is the foldable storage an option and if you don't opt for this what do you get?