2022 Replacement LED parts thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have replaced all four door lights and I'm working up the courage to put the cup holder light back in, but pulling the interior out of a brand new truck is nerve wracking......

Was it worth it?
Just ordered $386 worth of interior lights that Ford omitted... Wondering if its all worth it...

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hijacked from F150Gen14 and courtesy of Hackintoshihop.

Here is the current list of all lights and features so far that I know of that are gone in the 2022 F150.

** You will need 4 ea. M4x8 machine screws per door** This is not what Ford uses, but I had them on hand and they worked fine.
Would the Ford screws be these?
The are M4x1.79x10 self tapping.

1652289223593.png

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was it worth it?
Just ordered $386 worth of interior lights that Ford omitted... Wondering if its all worth it...
It was to me. The chill ambient lighting in the cab was one of the first things about the interior that I was like 'thats kinda cool". Of course, I'm coming from a 2004 Expedition, so I'm easily wow'd.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was it worth it?
I think if you are wondering the answer may be no. Wait till you get old like me. Mods and stuff become less important.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think if you are wondering the answer may be no. Wait till you get old like me. Mods and stuff become less important.
That's where I'm at also.... not so feverish to mod my vehicles anymore.

I now value reliability and comfort.... lol

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have replaced all four door lights and I'm working up the courage to put the cup holder light back in, but pulling the interior out of a brand new truck is nerve wracking......

Have you worked the cup holders yet?
I'm waiting on my parts still.

But wondering if I'll need to order 21 cup holders or will the light ring fit the 22 cup holders without modification (filing/cutting)...

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you worked the cup holders yet?
I'm waiting on my parts still.

But wondering if I'll need to order 21 cup holders or will the light ring fit the 22 cup holders without modification (filing/cutting)...
I’m trying to order the ‘21 cup holders ($29) but Ford parts can’t seem to get the right part. You’d definitely have to trim the ‘22 piece and the cup tensioners would be slightly ’off’.