2022 Replacement LED parts thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey y’all. I originally had a order for a 22 and starting acquiring all the retro fit parts. I found a 21 and have no need for them. I have the cup holder light “kit” and ambient door lights if interested.
I have the cup holder light set up but might be interested in the door lights. I'll pm you

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM Sent...
Hey y’all. I originally had a order for a 22 and starting acquiring all the retro fit parts. I found a 21 and have no need for them. I have the cup holder light “kit” and ambient door lights if interested.
PM Sent...

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hijacked from F150Gen14 and courtesy of Hackintoshihop.

Here is the current list of all lights and features so far that I know of that are gone in the 2022 F150.

1. Cup Holder Ambient Lights (I have added this back, this needed a custom harness, and if you use the 21 parts without the 21 cup holder you will need to do some slight filing of the clasp nubs to the cup holder) - 2021 Part # HC37-14A318-C (cup light ring) and Part # HC37-14A318-E (cup light) - Color Change Parts from 2017 F150 will also work

2. All Doors have their Secondary Ambient Light which was for Door Cupholder directed Illumination removed (I have added this back, you have options) - Color Change Parts Installed from 2017 F150 however resizing of cabling, zip ties and screws needed (currently only entry exit color change works with the 2022 F150. Forscan changes do not currently enable proper color changing)

2021 Plug and Play Part #’s
ML3Z-13C724-A (Driver)
ML3Z-14A318-G (Passenger)

ML3Z-13C724-C (Left Rear)
ML3Z-13C724-B (Right Rear)

Unplug and de-route existing single light and replace with dual light, Only other thing needed are some screws for mounting originally missing secondary light (unknown exact screw size, will update with sizing later)

** You will need 4 ea. M4x8 machine screws per door** This is not what Ford uses, but I had them on hand and they worked fine.

3. Media Bin Light (Working on adding this back will be connected to the center console w/ custom harness) - Ordered

4. Glove Box Light (I have added this back, this needed a custom harness that is connected to the center console) - 2021 Part # ML3Z-14A411-C

5. LCD Readout Temperature Adjustment Dials (I have added this back, this is plug and play) - 2021 Platinum Part # ML3T-18C612-DE

6. Leftmost and Rightmost Vents no longer have an adjustment dial to turn off air flow instead you must manually close vent (Not working on adding this back, closing vents isn’t something I’ve ever done, I might add part numbers)

7. Media Bin Snap In Phone Holder is no longer included - 3D Printing might be the only option

8. Rear Cup Holders Clasp Nubs are no longer present it is now just a Cup Holder without the clasping mechanism that the Front Cup Holders have (Not working on adding this back, I might add part numbers)

9. License plate lights are now Incandescent instead of LED (serviceability is better meaning you have a bulb instead of an entire assembly, and thankfully the bulb is easy to upgrade)

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have replaced all four door lights and I'm working up the courage to put the cup holder light back in, but pulling the interior out of a brand new truck is nerve wracking......

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hijacked from F150Gen14 and courtesy of Hackintoshihop.

1. Cup Holder Ambient Lights (I have added this back, this needed a custom harness, and if you use the 21 parts without the 21 cup holder you will need to do some slight filing of the clasp nubs to the cup holder) - 2021 Part # HC37-14A318-C (cup light ring) and Part # HC37-14A318-E (cup light) - Color Change Parts from 2017 F150 will also work

I went to install the light ring and harness, but since I had the '22 cup holder, the small latches on the holders wouldn't fully seat. Hackiintoshihop mentioned that some filing would need to be done, but this would also mean that the cup holder tensioners (that hold your cup) would be slightly out of alignment. I called Ford and ordered a '21 cup holder and will post the results and PN once I confirm they fit. I'll also have to figure out where the hell the harness clips into since I didn't see where to hook into.