2022 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
You can have Austin, aka Little California. Its a s-h-@-t-h-o-l-e now. I live an hour west in Fredericksburg and that’s too close and it has zero to do with price. Fredericksburg home values are up 25% and higher thanks to all the folks moving in.
It is an absolute sheet show now--completely ruined by transplants from CA and other places. Brought in that defund the police attitude and so they did--murder rate at 60 year high and now APD won't even reply to burglary calls. Everything west of of town is ruined (especially Fredericksburg) as well. Have no clue how you can even live there anymore. I'm moving to my ranch full time next year and wishing Austin (little CA) adios forever. Everyone I know that has been in Austin 10+ years has left or is leaving.

Saw your note on frac team--drill baby drill!

Ok rant off...back to Raptor ADM complaints lol.

Last edited:

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is an absolute sheet show now--completely ruined by transplants from CA and other places. Brought in that defund the police attitude and so they did--murder rate at 60 year high and now APD won't even reply to burglary calls. Everything west of of town is ruined (especially Fredericksburg) as well. Have no clue how you can even live there anymore. I'm moving to my ranch full time next year and wishing Austin (little CA) adios forever. Everyone I know that has been in Austin 10+ years has left or is leaving.

Saw your note on frac team--drill baby drill!

Ok rant off...back to Raptor ADM complaints lol.
Yeah, my wife loves Fredericksburg. Been there 12+ years. Maybe once my son is out of HS I can convince her to move, but that is a long shot. I am gone 250-300 days a year so I don't have to deal with the tourist crap daily. I would go nuts. Covid really helped Fredericksburg. People working from home took our busy weekends to busy weeks. 60+ wineries does not help either.

Ambassador

Reaction score
Ordering 2022 37’s. Can anyone please let me know if it fits in a 7 feet Height x 20 feet length garage. Thank you

TXSTEEL

Reaction score
Who the hell would want to live in Lubbock, Ft. Worth, or Waco? Prob only those who can’t get into UT or afford not one of the schools in his list. A&M is currently at the top.
Who the hell would want to live in Lubbock, Ft. Worth, or Waco? Prob only those who can’t get into UT or afford Austin.
UT not on his list currently A&M is at the top.

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any of y’all hiring in TX? Trying to get out of Virginia especially if Terry wins HA.

But seriously

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I hear, the oilfield is desperate for reliable help right now. @WestTXRaptor6 could probably point you in the right direction.
@PTYHRD Everyone is hiring in Midland. Just jump on any frac company website and I am sure you can hire on. Just be ready to pay for your housing. PM me if you need more info.