2022 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only game that mattered today has already been played. Albeit my boys didn't win--it was a hell of a game. Hook'em.

Where is the Coughlin ding d o n g...has he disappeared with MSRP threat?
Dude what a **** show... We will be at the state fair next year. Thinking of going to the Baylor game on the 30th since the in laws live in lacy Lakeview and can watch the kid and we can check out the pivovar

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking a tattoo which reads, “Go Frog’s” or having to purchase a Gen 3 at $20k or higher ADM.

I’ll let you pick???
Haha! I used to have a mud engineer on one of my rigs who graduated from Colorado State. For some strange reason, this guy is a huge Frogs fan. About 10 years ago, he slipped up and revealed he has some purple frog tattoo on his hip. I have never once forgot to remind him of that any time we have crossed paths since then.

And I am committed to my Raptor at invoice, as you know. I might let it go for $20k over though as bad as some folks what the LFG. LOL

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only game that mattered today has already been played. Albeit my boys didn't win--it was a hell of a game. Hook'em.

Where is the Coughlin ding d o n g...has he disappeared with MSRP threat?
That ending was ugly for the Horns, but great game none the less. Kept me entertained while our frac crew took forever to rig up.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My son and I were at the game as we are there for a college visit. He’s looking at both TT and TCU as well as others. After the 75 TCU TD in the 3rd we said that was enough for us.
Yes sir. Both great schools. I enjoyed my time at Tech. Lubbock is a great college town. Best of luck to your son in his decision.

jguerra004

Reaction score
Who the hell would want to live in Lubbock, Ft. Worth, or Waco? Prob only those who can’t get into UT or afford Austin.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who the hell would want to live in Lubbock, Ft. Worth, or Waco? Prob only those who can’t get into UT or afford Austin.
You can have Austin, aka Little California. Its a s-h-@-t-h-o-l-e now. I live an hour west in Fredericksburg and that’s too close and it has zero to do with price. Fredericksburg home values are up 25% and higher thanks to all the folks moving in.