2022 raptor that I don’t want coming to dealership at msrp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. You must have a good dealer. My Bronco that’s coming in next week has been under contention because I don’t want it but have a family member that does…but the dealer claimed if I wasn’t the only one on the registration they would add 10k to the price

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. You must have a good dealer. My Bronco that’s coming in next week has been under contention because I don’t want it but have a family member that does…but the dealer claimed if I wasn’t the only one on the registration they would add 10k to the price
That is horrible. You need to contact Ford about this. That shouldn't be happening.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t post in classifieds being new , if this is against rules sorry . I have a 22 raptor in silver high level package , 35 ‘s , power moonroof / tailgate .. that should be to dealer in next week or two … hit me up and I will discuss with you how to get it at msrp . Thanks
[email protected]
You technically aren't allowed to do this. Good luck though.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is horrible. You need to contact Ford about this. That shouldn't be happening.
Psh Ford said “it is the dealer’s truck if you went the one buying it” and 100% supported them.

I put the deposit down. I ordered it online. I haven’t had any dealings with the dealer other than them sending me a pre-filled generic email. Kind of a BS deal but apparently that’s how it is

Reaction score
It's 100% within the rules. If the name that gets put on the title does not match the name on the customer order, it's a name match validation failure. So the dealer is going to take the hit on their percentages. If they're taking the hit anyway, they're completely allowed to make 10k off this. Is it good business? No. Is it allowed per Ford/Dealer rules? Yes. 100%

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's 100% within the rules. If the name that gets put on the title does not match the name on the customer order, it's a name match validation failure. So the dealer is going to take the hit on their percentages. If they're taking the hit anyway, they're completely allowed to make 10k off this. Is it good business? No. Is it allowed per Ford/Dealer rules? Yes. 100%
That’s essentially what I’ve read.

Google/FB and Ford reviews as well as social media tags are the only way to hit them for it

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Psh Ford said “it is the dealer’s truck if you went the one buying it” and 100% supported them.

I put the deposit down. I ordered it online. I haven’t had any dealings with the dealer other than them sending me a pre-filled generic email. Kind of a BS deal but apparently that’s how it is
True 100 %. You must be the buyer on the order. If not it is dealers vehicle. Game for any ADM

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True 100 %. You must be the buyer on the order. If not it is dealers vehicle. Game for any ADM
To be fair, it’s game for ADM regardless, right? The Lightning guys have been getting hit with surprise ADM on delivery left and right